Unit Combinations?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, I just had this little dry spell of a dream. Now, I was thinking about Guardians at the time, because of my other thread ''If you could have any starcraft unit in real life...'', and someon was bringing up Guardians in there. Well, I dreamed that the Confederacy was reborn, and that it enslaved a new Overmind on a different planet; the Zerg's first planet. Or something along those lines. Anyways, what they did was they turned Zerg units into enhacements for their own units. I had a dream about a Guardian Ship. Now, picture a guardian, with the middle of it ripped out, and a small compartment with a man inside. The Guardians crab-like wings had infested missles in them, and it had added boosters so it was fast. The dream totally spooked me because well the image was pretty grahpical. If you could mix a unit like this for StarCraft 2, which ones would you mix?

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No Overminds on Zerus sorry -_-

I'd want to combine a Zergling and a Hydra, in the sense that the Hydra would get adrenal glands and metabolic boost :) That'd be awesome.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It would be faster, but it could be like a mini-ultralisk, it can use better claws (Then a zerglings, say 15 damage) to slash things, while the Hydralisks's attack is strictly for air units. The Hydraling.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
No bitch, Hydras can always hit ground with range. Especially when I'm making the rules.

I'd like to see Infested Kerrigan more like an Ultralisk, as in, I'd like to see her on a larger scale and naked. But that's really a given.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hydralisks suck. :p

I would like to see the feautre of infested nukes with infested ghosts. The infested Command Can get an Infected Silo and build a very powerful Biological Warhead, or something nifty like that. When the bomb goes off, it makes a bunch of infested terran explosions everywhere (Less damage) and parasites all biological enemies in the area of the blast.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Mmm...a gol and a tank meaning a siege tank had hellfire rocket missles. That'd poon mothers.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Imbalance imbalance! :p

That would be nuts though. Siege Tanks would be massed like hell, if they had the same Hellfire Missle Pack as a Goliath unit does. I had a dream last night about an infested Battlecruiser, and what it did was it flew into an enemy base then it suicided and made a huge nuclear explosion, Yamato + Infested Damage of course. Now that would be scary.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
An ultra and a muta: An ultralisk with wings that can go between air and ground (like terran buildings in transit). When on the ground, they can attack ground like usual. When in the air, they can fly as fast as a muta, and attack air. That'd be hott :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A spore colony, a missle turret and a photon cannon all in one. The cost-end result would be a highly sophisticated Spore Missle of Photonetic Energy. Thusly doing 75 damage easy. It would also shoot fast, have splash damage, and also have a range of 7, like a photon cannon does.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
a flying golaith would be nice for obvious reasons

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
A scourge and a drone. A flying worker that suicides into air/ground. Nuf' said.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A Siege Tank and a Battlecrusier. The Siege Tank can add a Air to Ground attack besides the lasers that a Battlecrusier is regularly equiped with. The cannon comes from below, but the difference is, it shoots mini-blasts of Yamato instead of Arclite Shock Rounds. So it's pretty deadly, along with it's splash effect. It would probably also have 12 range, like a Siege Tank does.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Hydralisks suck. :p

I would like to see the feautre of infested nukes with infested ghosts. The infested Command Can get an Infected Silo and build a very powerful Biological Warhead, or something nifty like that. When the bomb goes off, it makes a bunch of infested terran explosions everywhere (Less damage) and parasites all biological enemies in the area of the blast.
AHHHHH TAKE THAT BACK NOW!!!! HYDRALISKS DONT SUCK!!!!
but the rest of the post is good

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
Well I think for obvious reasons A Zealot and a Ghost 'cuz a protoss nuke would pwn ass big time! And the Zealot could attack air with a cool little minigun on its psi blade hand thing!

Zerglite

Reaction score
dark + reg archons...

think about it... 30 splash dmg AFTER u've maelstrommed them, then take over whatever small units u want that they send to help

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a BC + Wraith-
meaing a BC that can cloak

oh the possibilities

Zerglite

Reaction score
scourge + wraith

a fleet of cloaked scourges go and destroy all ur air :)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
observer+ultralisk (ground unit only)
an invisible/invincible ground force that can detect other cloaked units, meaning ZvP, Arbiters wont be shit. neither will be DT rushes

:doh

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
read my post, sir.

or go to the Strange Picture thread by DM-
the Infoceptor site. they have merged units there, like a tank with a goliath as its turret.