UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:ACESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELP MEEEEEEE

Reaction score
After awhile of playing on Diablo II ( it kinda varies, sometimes it's 5 mins and some times its 30) i get this
EXCEPTION:
ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)

think and it auto shuts down the game whether i click ok or the X or try to ignore it it either shuts it down or stops play

If anyone knows y this happens and or has a way to fix it PLZ tell me how.

wuv1004team

Member!
Reaction score
hi there~! and welcome...

I was just reading about this kind of error.

I beleive it's from your hard... They asked me to defragment my HD, and reboot my system. After that is done, i reinstalled diablo II and now I have no problems yet~!
good luck. Btw are you using and type of virtual drive software? Such as virtual drive or CD space?

well that also might give you some problems.

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
wuv1004team said:
hi there~! and welcome...

I was just reading about this kind of error.

I beleive it's from your hard... They asked me to defragment my HD, and reboot my system. After that is done, i reinstalled diablo II and now I have no problems yet~!
good luck. Btw are you using and type of virtual drive software? Such as virtual drive or CD space?

well that also might give you some problems.
From my Hard? Hard-on? lol j/k

If this works. Can you mods put this as a sticky?

Thanks

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
most likely ur using a no cd crack thats not by loader, or even maybe it is by loader.

HELP MEEEEEEE

Reaction score
Ok this is the person who made the original thread and after that it did work for a day then my hard drive got fragmented and i defraged it again and it worked again for a couple hours then i got this

Assertion Failure
Expression : ptGfxNode->tGfxBlock.nOffsets >= 0

if anyone has an answer to this one as well plz tell me ASAP

HELP MEEEEEEE

Reaction score
damn smiley is messing my thing up here this is what is supposed to be in the smiley

colon : space D

HELP MEEEEEEE

Reaction score
ok i think i know how to fix this i guess u just need to redefrag your hard drive until it stops, this error may only apply to me so im not suprised i haven't gotten an answer to the new one

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
verify that you are using a proper version of d2loade (check stickies)
maybe you didnt get an answer because of ti[le post ?¿

Davemeister

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that Unhandled Exception c0000005 happens to me all the time when I play in windowed mode, after I complete a boss quest (new character) and it tries to start the end-act movie. I think it has to do with the movie being unable to play in windowed mode and so the game quits out. I never have the problem when I'm playing full-screen unwindowed.

Reaction score
:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry i have this same exact problem, but for some reason on windows xp i got admisustrative rights and the problem was gone, but if my parents get pissed they take away the rights (GRR) so i wanna know how to fix it so i can go on 24/7 (not actually)

Status
Not open for further replies.