Undead, so awesomely cool that no one noticed it?!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
luna i guess u are replying in the wrong topic or to the wrong person. i was simply talking about which one is better.. not most useful overall.
plz read a lot closer before u submit ur answer.

if u say dk > pala as heroes u are wrong
dk> pala as useful heroes yeas u are right. ud players go 99.99% DK first hero while close to no one pick pala as first hero.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
luna i guess u are replying in the wrong topic or to the wrong person. i was simply talking about which one is better.. not most useful overall.

dk> pala as useful heroes yeas u are right. ud players go 99.99% DK first hero while close to no one pick pala as first hero.
paladin's speed wont be able to catch or even hit DK.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
they can always run, DK has fastest movment speed, just coil, run around, coil,

you get what im saying. paladin is way to slow to holy light DK.

Doesnt work, back in the day me and kaldaris sent two armies with level 10 heros against each other. Pally plowed through the Undead forces. Though it came down to he hit his ressurect first, DK got constantly nuked, speed doesnt mean anything when Holy light is an instant nuke and invincibility really means you can't do shit to it. Plus people take +5 armor for granted, and a pally can stay invincible an entire fight, when the DK can only run and leave his army behind to avoid death. which is better stay and fight and not get hit, or run like a pussy while your army etiehr stays to die or runs and gets picked off.

move speed isn't substantialy increased as everyone makes out on units in the UD army, and turning to run will still cost u several hits.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Doesnt work, back in the day me and kaldaris sent two armies with level 10 heros against each other. Pally plowed through the Undead forces. Though it came down to he hit his ressurect first, DK got constantly nuked, speed doesnt mean anything when Holy light is an instant nuke and invincibility really means you can't do shit to it. Plus people take +5 armor for granted, and a pally can stay invincible an entire fight, when the DK can only run and leave his army behind to avoid death. which is better stay and fight and not get hit, or run like a pussy while your army etiehr stays to die or runs and gets picked off.

move speed isn't substantialy increased as everyone makes out on units in the UD army, and turning to run will still cost u several hits.
I was talking about 1v1.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
I was talking about 1v1.
it's even worse. at least with an army the DK has a chance. fast or not, holy light is an instatn hit, while coil is projectile. Plus the cooldown rate for divine shield is low same with mana cost, run all the DK wants, the range on HL is higher than coil. 1v1, or anything else between the two, DK will lose without other hero suport/nuke/items.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or the support from weak units. He could death pact them to save his own hide. Assuming he gets enough life from the unit to continue fighting before he takes 300 damage from Holy Light lvl 3.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It won't do the full 300 damage it would on a noraml unit remember. Both coil and holy light won't do the full effect of the spell due to enhanced magical resistence becasue of hero armor. Though Paladin can do more holy lights than the DK can.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
VBadGirl said:

a hero can't be better than other if he's less useful
my concept of "being good" contains the "being useful"
And pally is a average 1st hero, he's not as bad as bloodmage is as 1st.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh there 2 concepts you are mixing up here.

1. death match - heros face to face in combat without any items.. any other game variables
2. in game.

of course death knight is more useful starting from the fact coil can be used against 3 races while holly light can be used only vs one.. but this doesnt mean DK would win a 1v1 confrontation vs pala.

I guess pan got right and explained exactly why.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
VBadGirl said:
heheh there 2 concepts you are mixing up here.

1. death match - heros face to face in combat without any items.. any other game variables
2. in game.

of course death knight is more useful starting from the fact coil can be used against 3 races while holly light can be used only vs one.. but this doesnt mean DK would win a 1v1 confrontation vs pala.

I guess pan got right and explained exactly why.
hmmm i was talking about the 2nd concept ^^

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
dk carries the army if u ever get pally first hero it would be soo easy for me to surround and therefore kill ur palladin ... and guess what its impossible for u to creep due to ur pallys lack of creeping abilities......if my dk stands next to u when u creep i guarantee ill take 90's of the creeps with my coil...and anyhow stop talking about lvl 10 dk's vs lvl 10 pallys cuz the game wouldn't and would NEVER reach that far if its dk vs pally unless 2 n00bs where playing ^ ^ see what i mean and anyhow the AM is the hero whom humans depend the most on with out his brilliance aura ur mk + casters are usless and if u play pally + mk .. lmfao ur too weak as aoe wise...and + if ur planning to nuke heroes dont bother ams from a banshee would make ur heroes useless...

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
*Turok said:
dk carries the army if u ever get pally first hero it would be soo easy for me to surround and therefore kill ur palladin ... and guess what its impossible for u to creep due to ur pallys lack of creeping abilities......if my dk stands next to u when u creep i guarantee ill take 90's of the creeps with my coil...and anyhow stop talking about lvl 10 dk's vs lvl 10 pallys cuz the game wouldn't and would NEVER reach that far if its dk vs pally unless 2 n00bs where playing ^ ^ see what i mean and anyhow the AM is the hero whom humans depend the most on with out his brilliance aura ur mk + casters are usless and if u play pally + mk .. lmfao ur too weak as aoe wise...and + if ur planning to nuke heroes dont bother ams from a banshee would make ur heroes useless...
you're part right, part wrong
right for the 1x1 lvl 10 heroes fight... those never happen.
wrong by saying that mk pally is weak, try adding a bloodmage in that combo too to see the banish bolt light cobo on your dk, and see he dying =( ams can be dispelled and anyway it protects only 300 magic damage per cast.

and omg punctuate ur sentences ^^

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
hmm srry homer :( u cant dispell anti-magic shell WHY the hell do u think its called anti magic shell ..... the only thing that takes anti-magic shell, is the spell-steal that the breaker has ^ ^ and watch ur Bm live in the battel with a coil+nova going up his arse ^^

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You are wrong sir... WRONG WRONG WRONG! It can be dispelled with Purge from Shaman, manually casting spells like Dryad's Abolish Magic and Breaker's Spell Steal. It can also be dispelled by causing 400 magic damage to the target with it.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
*Turok said:
hmm srry homer :( u cant dispell anti-magic shell WHY the hell do u think its called anti magic shell ..... the only thing that takes anti-magic shell, is the spell-steal that the breaker has ^ ^ and watch ur Bm live in the battel with a coil+nova going up his arse ^^
Turok, read it yourself:
http://www.battle.net/war3/undead/units/banshee.shtml

or maybe here:
Anti-Magic Shell Information
This spell absorbs the first 300 points of spell or magic damage dealt to the target, but does not grant magic immunity. Note that spells absorbed by AMS can still deal secondary effects, such as stun, paralysis, or mana drain.
This spell is most helpful when cast on Heroes to protect them from other enemy Heroes or spellcasters. You can also cast on normal units or spellcasters to protect them.

Hellwolf, it's 300 not 400 :p

Reaction score
you guys are all stupid for taking two team heroes and comparing their abilities. They aren't meant for 1v1 matches, theyre meant to benefit the army. If you want 1v1 heroes, take agility heroes, they're good for going against each other.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dh kicks ass at lvl 6 owns all other hero if used properly 1v1, question, how do u get the signature thingy to b the angel fire picture taht shows how many hours u played a week and during the day??

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
Dh kicks ass at lvl 6 owns all other hero if used properly 1v1, question, how do u get the signature thingy to b the angel fire picture taht shows how many hours u played a week and during the day??
Let me say this again, MK + avatar and bolts.

or even worse, TC with Resurrectio nad stomp.

and thats xfire, just search 'xfire' in google.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
thx dude i beg to differ though i wana 1v1 my dh ur heros some time?
@topic: overal undead is pretty good i have a whole account towards only using undead and i think the dreadlord its good its my "muscle" and fist hero choice wen using undead that and DK after so he heals dreadlord :D i jus keep the DK outa harms way and im fine