Undead, so awesomely cool that no one noticed it?!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've been a huge Orc/Human player since i got WC3 and after a long time getting beaten by Night Elfs and just not finding my feet with those two races, i decided to move onto the almighty Undead!

Now the thing i LOVE about this race is the fact that they are so underrated and under-played. The other thing i love is the Heros, i personally choose the Crypt Lord first and the Dreadlord second (If i was to get a 3rd hero, it'd be DK). They Crypt Lord has his awesome Chitinous Plating and Carrion Beetles and the Dreadlord has Sleep & Vampiric Aura.

Rather than go into so much detail, i just wanted to show you all my love for a cool race that i never noticed...i can't wait 'till i learn them properly.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i have a certian distaste for UD when i played them when i chose random in a 1v1

and i had to ASK MY OPPONENT how to gather wood with UD :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD is probly the most overly used race after NE...

DK first always... except against mirrors... :p

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ewww....how could you like that team...it is sooo...umm..disgusting?? lol...Playing with beetles and little insects...

Yeah i think DK is the best first hero for UD! But variety always rox

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I like the undead. Mostly for the Death Knight, Dread Lord and Ghouls. Ghouls can really kill with Aboms, Fiends and Necs in any game. In 1 on 1, I took out my friend's Frost Wyrms by cripple, web and using ghouls to damage the wyrms along with fiends.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
ewww....how could you like that team...it is sooo...umm..disgusting?? lol...Playing with beetles and little insects...

Yeah i think DK is the best first hero for UD! But variety always rox
In 1v1 in UD mirror, I went CF as first hero with beetles, with bit micro and fast lvling with them and fast tech, you can pull gargs +frosties and DK as your 2nd to heal your mobs.

I havent lost in UD mirrors like that, but then again I havent played UD that much :grunt

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The good thing about the beetles is Death Pactable units for the Death Knight. In the missions for Arthas and Anubarak this is where you learn how useful it is. Even in melee battle death pacting can save your death knight from death! However, as N said: If you have good micro, you wouldn't have to resort to those situations.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't like the Death Knight because he's just a cheap imitation of a Paladin. If i get sick of either the Dreadlord of Crypt Lord then i'll definately switch to DK :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
I don't like the Death Knight because he's just a cheap imitation of a Paladin. If i get sick of either the Dreadlord of Crypt Lord then i'll definately switch to DK :D
cheap immitation? if anything they were both desgiend at the same time, because they are both supposed to be opposites of each other.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Pan said:
cheap immitation? if anything they were both desgiend at the same time, because they are both supposed to be opposites of each other.
DK > pally

but

MK PALLY > DK LICH, or even DK DL, or DK CL
bcuz mk pally are like immortal when together,,,

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
DK > pally

but

MK PALLY > DK LICH, or even DK DL, or DK CL
bcuz mk pally are like immortal when together,,,
actualy, one on one, a DK can never win against pally. actualy one on one I dont think any hero can beat a pally. Invincibility>you

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
actualy, one on one, a DK can never win against pally. actualy one on one I dont think any hero can beat a pally. Invincibility>you
they can always run, DK has fastest movment speed, just coil, run around, coil,

you get what im saying. paladin is way to slow to holy light DK.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
luna.. I'm gonna pick on u again..since when dk > pala? thats .. so wrong.

Renzo. when u will understand the key role DK has within the race u will truly become a UD player.

UD rely on the nuking power. that's why most UD heroes have offensive spells. pala cant only damage UD with his holy light where DK's Coil can harm 3 outta 4 races. (orc, ne, hum).

U'll understand what i mean sooner or later :p.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
luna.. I'm gonna pick on u again..since when dk > pala? thats .. so wrong.

Renzo. when u will understand the key role DK has within the race u will truly become a UD player.

UD rely on the nuking power. that's why most UD heroes have offensive spells. pala cant only damage UD with his holy light where DK's Coil can harm 3 outta 4 races. (orc, ne, hum).

U'll understand what i mean sooner or later :p.
I thought I just proved how DK can kill Pala in 1v1.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Depends on the micro and who can pull off higher damage first! Also, if there are other units in the battle and what level they are at the moment. Many variables in a 1v1 combat!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
u can run around but u cant hide from pala. he has divine shield and pan is right.. invincibility > dk. plus.. holy light= 65 mana.. coil= 75.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
hey im an undead player with the account P0is0n_ on Northrend The Dk is The undeads soul key to victory against any other race u cant simply win with cl or dl as second .... and trust me u do not want to get dk as 3rd hero cuz he doesn' do anything as a thrid hero u either get him as first hero !!!! or u get him as second if ur playing vs orc .. using cl as 1st then getting dk as 2nd .... anyhow i know this is kinda off topic but doesn't this site have a channel on quake.net and if it does may someone plz tell me its #'S name

Thx

_-Tu[R]oK-_

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
VBadGirl said:
u can run around but u cant hide from pala. he has divine shield and pan is right.. invincibility > dk. plus.. holy light= 65 mana.. coil= 75.
man, this is not dota. i'm not talking about 1x1 hero matches, i'm talking about real battles. think about what can DK do and what man pally do. Both are nearly immortal, but DK's aura is really MUCH better then pally's aura, you KNOW that. + regen + speed > + 5 armor.
AND YES, i know taht pally's ultimate is better then DK's, but... in general, DK will bring much more trouble then a pally. not to say that teamed with DL... vamp + unholy is scary we all know that.