• HELL NO!

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Apparently to this kid xxxtixxx undead is a cheatin race and everyone uses them because they cheat what are ur thoughts on how the undead could be cheap somehow

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well first, that kid is just a sore looser. Yeah they may be cheap, but for the sake of pride the race itself isn't a cheating one.

snowbong

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tpg.com.au
I agree with chibi of course they are not cheating how are they cheating and but they are cheap, whenever i play with them i always ahve lots of gold left over and I think undead are fun

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think that undead is cheap at all other than cost- their units have pretty low HP and now that the death star has been nerfed, they arent nearly as hard to attack- i really dont htink that theyre a newb race, because of the low HP and the extreme microing required to keep units alive, and i think that theyre not even the best overall race in TFT with the changes and all... but im kinda partial to orc, eh? haha

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yah i agree electrodude but i dont think the "deathstar" was nerfed, i mean it does freezing attacks now. But all the races are balanaced and Undead is def. not cheap/cheating race. that kid was prob like 10 years old and is pissed because it is harder for him to use his mass Ancient of War Attack or Towering... because that actually takes skill, lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warg
it was definately nerfed frezing attack do less damage
Yeah but if u think about it, the freezing attacks slow a hero to the speed of an ancient so if u aim it at the hero and then focus fire it cant run because it is to slow.

also the deathstar, and a few spirit towers can make quick work of a rush.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Undead a cheating race..... If they maphack, that's stupid, that's what the Shade is for if you mean that.

Otherwise, Undead is quite challenging to use. It's not immune to all strats. The defense is insane though.

Gen_xxx_69

Member!
Reaction score
Website
unforgivinangel.proboards26.com
people think undead are cheap because they are like the Protos in Star Craft and they dont have to keep people at a structure to make it. But like you guys have said they do have less hp on things then other groups do.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh please. The closest the Undead ever came to being cheap/godly was in RoC patch 1.03, when AMS was indispellable. Most other times, the Undead was either at the bottom of the food chain or was a semi-respectable competitor. Thankfully, Blizzard has come to their senses and made the game more or less balanced.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If someone says you hacked, or cheated in some way, it is most likely cause they are a sore loser. I get "nice hacking, loser" after i win, it is jsut sore losers who blame their own mistakes, on me.

Sad thing is, i never hack ,and dont need too.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Undead isn't a cheating race. I think all the races are fairly equal if used correctly. It is mainly in the hands of the user to win.

Diesel628

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think Undead is a cheating race at all...like mentioned above...it is in the hands of the user...ALthough we do have our benefits our hp is quite low in area...And i dont love anything more than wooping sumones ass and then getting a nice "I could have done that if i hack, too" Thats when u know you are getting good, when ppl mistake you for being the hacker...
:shoot

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I get the, "it must be nice to hack" all the time. although people do not seem to realize i have a shade stting its ass in the opponents base.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
HAHAH, ya that is always funny. If he even watches the replay he will be even more pissed.