Unbeatable force

Reaction score
I disagree. Druids of the talon and archers with as 1st hero PotM and 2nd KotG, Naga, or about any other ranged hero u can focus fire and fearie afire all units to death. As long as you have abo's or bears or knights or tauren or MG's to take the blows.
Dotts archers is a very good strat, i owned lots of times with it, u can get a LOT of both and u can take out units fast as well as have a very good aa.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Computer(Dead) said:
I disagree. Druids of the talon and archers with as 1st hero PotM and 2nd KotG, Naga, or about any other ranged hero u can focus fire and fearie afire all units to death. As long as you have abo's or bears or knights or tauren or MG's to take the blows.
Dotts archers is a very good strat, i owned lots of times with it, u can get a LOT of both and u can take out units fast as well as have a very good aa.
DUH .

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
archers are hot... but thats not the point. i usually go kotg treant rush then go archers/hippo riders. if i was fighting air, i.e. destroyers/frosties. i would dismount the hippo riders and say gg and kill the enemy.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Bust out like 8 tanks and its GG army. Then you just massacre there base. There is no unbeatable strategy. And it would take forever to get frost wyrms which is your main unit.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
8 tanks? are you serious? Ive beaten mass tanks before by simply blocking the path and star fall.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I was talking against an all air force. I might include rifles with a pally/MK combo. And I was also talking against UD not NE. Ne are easy to beat. Rifles/mortars/priests is highly effective. Along with a night or two.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
AZN_FLEA said:
not unbeatable but extremely strong
make a mass of gargs/wyrms and destroyers. all flying unit in the UD. i have used this strat for the last month winning all the games apart from when i get rushed. getting help from other allies in team games helps consideralby
Wow, you must have been facing noobs if you were able to win with that. Since I like orc so much, all I need to do is arm Raiders, Batriders, Shaman, Witchdoctors, and maybe some Grunts/Headhunters to defeat that. Plus, I would decimate your base by then with Raiders and Grunts before you could even get them in the air. That is why Fast Teching is so stupid!

Ntrik_ said:
8 tanks? are you serious? Ive beaten mass tanks before by simply blocking the path and star fall

Enuff said :p

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
mass destros, gargs and frosts?
ever heard about batriders? :rofl2

"the ends justify the means"

BTW, FFA games are for ORC. Place a sentry ward and every gold mine, kthx.
i see you teching. i get pillage and rush you. You grant me more gold then getting an early expo, and i change to taurens before the human asshole gets 100 food rifles. GG.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
i siad unbeatable force that is meaning the force not how you get to it. and batriders dont work much either cuz i spread my units out

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He could easily send the gargs as bait for your batriders, or carry fiends on the ground to web your Batriders before they Unstable Concotion the others.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
like i am idiot enough not no know it -_-'
4 batriders kill a whole group of gargs, send them as bait plz. free exp ^^
about the fiends, if you have triple hero,. fiends, destatues, gargs, frost and destros, you just dont have too many air units, and raiders work as well.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. If you make 6+ bats gg mass air. No spiders or gargs can stop mass bats from owning air. It is very newb to wait somebody to mass wyrms first of all haha.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In the time the guy gets mass wyrms. I could have leveled his base with docs, raiders, hh, and some batriders.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
no you cant because i will be defending it and bats own air if ur stacked on one another. i spread mine out and besides 1 frost wyrm for a few batriders is worth it because the cost and the time consumed in making batriders. and

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
I agree. If you make 6+ bats gg mass air. No spiders or gargs can stop mass bats from owning air. It is very newb to wait somebody to mass wyrms first of all haha.
or you can have crazy APM and get frosties to freeze bats, then keep doing that, hit and run, or use couple fiends to web them down.

well meh, this probly isnt best, but I havent lost in FFA with 3~4mgs, mass archers, dotts, and few dyrads, :S and 3 lvl 10 heros (DH, KOTG, and POTM), thats just me.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Massing destroyers is silly. One guy last game had like 12+ Obsidian Stats and converted them to Destroyers. He focused fired on my Kotg (lvl 6) I had to run him around to micro. Then I cast tranq behind orange just as my kotgs life was like 140 HP left. Managed to destroy them, but we had to pull back cause the bears and mg were about to ambush from behind. Then my ****ing game lags and I get disconnected just as one base was about to be destroyed. >_<

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
NONONO you only have about 3-5 destroyers for anti magic purposes not for serious hitman action. that is for frost or gargs. a

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AZN_FLEA said:
NONONO you only have about 3-5 destroyers for anti magic purposes not for serious hitman action. that is for frost or gargs. a
if its for antimagic purposes, I'd probly have around 2 destroyers max,

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AZN_FLEA said:
You haven't played much 4 on 4 with dumbasses who think massing one type of unit is cool. I have a replay of a dumbass who masses banshees and I slaughtered his base with nothing but morts/rifles/hawks and breakers.