Unally antihack/hack?

killchester

Reaction score
I have a question that i'm not sure whether or not has already been answered in these forums because I am new.

However, a few days back I was playing a standard 3v3 BW BGH game on 1.11b on battle.net and one of my allies seemed to have had a problem with his ally system. Apparently he had unallied EVERYONE in the game including himself, meaning his own units would attack each other unless they were preoccupied with a force move or mining minerals. Every time he attempted to ally others and pressed OK, he would automatically unally everyone, thus forcing him to either leave the game or kill himself basically.

He did not know what was going on and told everyone in the game of the problem and one of them, I believe his name was something like Hoe)loser or like that, said it was an antihack that he was using that basically makes any hackers in the game (my ally) suffer the consequence I described earlier.

Does anyone know if there really is an antihack out there like that or if its hack, or just a plain glitch, which I doubt it is?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yea there is. it responds to Hap hack thats all i know ill post link whne i find it

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yea

i have it, it's really nice.. but yea, it only works on people with a maphack enabled

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeayeayea.. lol