Unable to validate game version

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I own W3 TFT, but recently I lost my CD. Therefore I downloaded a no-cd loaded, and at first everything was working great, but after a few problems, it not says unable to validate game version when I try to get on b.net. Everything else works fine. Please help. :([/glow]

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
You shouldn't have added those silly patches. I suggest you reinstall the game, RoC 1st, then if you can get even a non original tft cd, you can insert your tft cd key (if you still have the TFT box) and when you're done with installation you can paste patch 1.21 dl from bnet or wherever, start TFT with RoC CD as well. Original CDs give you access to the game, original keys give you access to bnet. You may have added a patch of different version and when you do it, you can enter the game but not bnet. That's why don't use those cracks, you have at least RoC, use it to enter the game and use your original tft key even with a tft cd that doesn't have to be original. Or simply and most preferrably by Blizzard, tell them your problem and they may send another CD for 20$.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
NO-CD Cracks are touch and go now since the new Lockdown implamentation from Blizzard. As far as I know though, Warcraft III & TFT have not had any Loaders updated or fixed for this. This could be the reason for your CRC failures. I would try to get my hands on some new cd's or something.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea, you either buy a cd

or download the virtual images of them (TFT image doesnt work for me... but works for others apaprently)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I wish they would invent a Wc3Loader and all you had to do was copy some MPQ files from the CD and the game wouldnt need a CD.