UMS maps

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hey would thewre be better ones when new units come?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
A regular lurker, but can also attack air units.
A corsair or valkyrie splash damaging ground units

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those ideas can open up a whole new world for Map Makers

morphs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just hope that they do not make it all hectic like they did with WarCraft III's Editor. Maybe a better bounding unit. Those silly Zerglings go everywhere!

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I think in sc 2, there needs to be a way to hot key whole groups of units. SO you can have 4 squads hot keyed, and then have all those squads hot keyyed into 1 key. That would kick. Also, the editor needs to be simplier than wc3's.

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't have WIII and i never will. But, with all the new units they need to add the option of creating unique heroes for RPG that can gain levels. Like in DBZ games. Imagine a level 10 hydra.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
well in war3 heros grow levels and get skills so it's possible

also UMS games will go sky high if there's new units.... especialy new races! :)

Kos Mos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.moh.vze.com
i just hope on StarCraft 2 that the tanks can be in siege mode and can attack air that would be so nice!!!

and some new maps the would be tough to play

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it would be awesome if air units would fall to the ground if its life is reduced to 0. So it would make splash damage lets say against an impregnable arsenal of turrets of spores. The really cool part would be seeing a BC crash to the ground lol...maybe even leave some ruins of the ship left to add realism.

Chronic X

Reaction score
lol, ive always thought that air units falling to their death wuld be awesome. THe whole seige tank idea is cool, but the air unit would have to be stationary... launching a bunch of crap at something, and then having it home in would be retarded. But it is conceiveable that since it launches into the air before hitting the ground that it _could_ attack air

'====' / / '

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
Heres a idea scrouges that instead go for ground units like the japaness kamakazee,

BTW SCfan13 they have that kinda affect in the new Comand and Conquer Generals game its always cool to watch a plane zoom by on the screen and see a stinger fly behind it blowing it right into a building