Um... the ****?

Akule

Member!
Reaction score
Where'd my old account go and whys it banned? Can someone unban and give it a new pass? Thanks and **** you.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Akule: Neither Eric or myself banned or removed your account...atleast not that we can recall. What was your old account name? We can't remember..so we can't check into it. Information like this is more helpful than "**** you!1"

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Haha..I'm pretty sure Eric DID ban him. If not, then it was me. Back when you guys took the asylum down he starting acting like a douche and racked up warnings on top of the fact that he was harassing both myself and Eric via PMs..and at the time..Eric was giving infractions for that too. So ya..he was banned.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually his account wasnt banned. The turd just forgot his password. Lawl.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
not banned its
Hot Action Akule

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Haha..I'm pretty sure Eric DID ban him. If not, then it was me. Back when you guys took the asylum down he starting acting like a douche and racked up warnings on top of the fact that he was harassing both myself and Eric via PMs..and at the time..Eric was giving infractions for that too. So ya..he was banned.
haha too bad he wasn't banned or else you'd look cool for knowing that.
LOLOLOL SO FUNNY

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com

poor tubby jason. This isnt the asylum, but im sure ill get warned for something as timid as that.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
No tubby is fine. He knows he's a sexy little bitchtits :O

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Haha, my bad. You got warned not banned. :(

You still sound like a little girl, Jarebear? XD

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website