Ultimate team...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
humans and ne lack in meat they both ranged based with the only thing that humans got aoe.

In my oppinion the best combo is ne and orcs.

reasons:

orc..best ground(taureen)..best healing aoe(doc), best front lines bust(bloodlust) +spirit walker( revive taureen...is like enless army of them..dispell also, chain link)

ne: best anti air(hippos, faeries), best anti melee(chims), best tier 1 melee-ranges(hunts), decent anti caster(faeries), good team heros..potm, kotg..with very useful auras.

I remeber since roc days..orc -ne has always been my fave team.

oh well that was just my oppinion.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ya but i find orcs to go better with undead cuz orcs have a knack of either having killed some casters or having their berserkers die so that means u have free corpses for necromancers. plus have u seen how fast ghouls are with uf and bloodlust? specially with endurance aura and vamp aura.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
berseks are really not that cheap to waste, ghouls do the dieing job better dont u think?

who even gets ghouls at tier 3 dude? when u reach that u go for better units. i understand abom, but do u really wanna get them? when u got taureen which are much better? +the have the pulverize..and u can revive them..come on! :p. how about wagons with generating corps and necros? i mean....that would be better dont u think? nobody has to die for it :p.

i dont like those half workers half fighters called ghouls..not one single bit ><.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
who even gets ghouls at tier 3 dude?
There are times when this can be effective. UD vs HU, it works all the time. You don't just get ghouls though, you get 3 destroyers and later on you get a few gargs. But by then they human would have been owned.

wardove

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have

I would have

1 Paladin
1 SH
3 Chims
2 Shamns
1 Dryad
2 Frosties
1 Garg
1 fiend

too

Off Topic: hey have yall heard about the Black Death Hack. Its a hack that destroys all enimies and then you cant find out who did the hack because it blocks a trace to find whom it was who used the hack. I didn't find out what it was till a few days ago when some one had done so. i've played online 3 times this happened to me so if any has had this happen to them tell me im trying to find a way to stop it from happening again.