ultimate team...

Discussion in 'Warcraft Strategy Guides' started by Samsara, Nov 17, 2003.

1. VBadGirl

VBadGirl Member!

humans and ne lack in meat they both ranged based with the only thing that humans got aoe.

In my oppinion the best combo is ne and orcs.

reasons:

orc..best ground(taureen)..best healing aoe(doc), best front lines bust(bloodlust) +spirit walker( revive taureen...is like enless army of them..dispell also, chain link)

ne: best anti air(hippos, faeries), best anti melee(chims), best tier 1 melee-ranges(hunts), decent anti caster(faeries), good team heros..potm, kotg..with very useful auras.

I remeber since roc days..orc -ne has always been my fave team.

oh well that was just my oppinion.

2. Samsara

Samsara Member!

The Hotel California
    ya but i find orcs to go better with undead cuz orcs have a knack of either having killed some casters or having their berserkers die so that means u have free corpses for necromancers. plus have u seen how fast ghouls are with uf and bloodlust? specially with endurance aura and vamp aura.

3. VBadGirl

VBadGirl Member!

berseks are really not that cheap to waste, ghouls do the dieing job better dont u think?

who even gets ghouls at tier 3 dude? when u reach that u go for better units. i understand abom, but do u really wanna get them? when u got taureen which are much better? +the have the pulverize..and u can revive them..come on! :p. how about wagons with generating corps and necros? i mean....that would be better dont u think? nobody has to die for it :p.

i dont like those half workers half fighters called ghouls..not one single bit ><.

4. Aragorn7

Aragorn7 Member!

At My Computer, Where Else?
    There are times when this can be effective. UD vs HU, it works all the time. You don't just get ghouls though, you get 3 destroyers and later on you get a few gargs. But by then they human would have been owned.

5. wardove

wardove Member!

a room with padded walls
    i would have

I would have

1 Paladin
    1 SH
    3 Chims
    2 Shamns
    1 Dryad
    2 Frosties
    1 Garg
    1 fiend

too

Off Topic: hey have yall heard about the Black Death Hack. Its a hack that destroys all enimies and then you cant find out who did the hack because it blocks a trace to find whom it was who used the hack. I didn't find out what it was till a few days ago when some one had done so. i've played online 3 times this happened to me so if any has had this happen to them tell me im trying to find a way to stop it from happening again.