Ultimate team...

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If it's 48 Hippos vs. 12 Dragons, the Hippos may win. Depends on the person. 12 Hippos vs. 12 Dragons, Dragons win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ok here it is. It is 18 hippos+Level 5 Dreadlord VS 12 Dragons. Enjoy!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Devour 5 Tanks.
Dismounting would break the rules, it would have to be Hippo Rider, Hippo, OR Archer, not Hippo and Archer.

And yes, that would be GG, because you have the most versatile unit in your army gone while 7 of my dragons take out the rest.
devour 5 tanks :scary OMG!!!!!!!!..that takes the prize for the stupiest thing ever said. is not organic unit so it CANNOT! be devoured. try once to devour with a kodo a tank and tell me how u went.

I dont believe u actually said that. i told u torubu..u have yet a lot to learn. and when i think i were telling me u i was wrong...errrr..dude u made a total foul of urself with that thing..u lost the last credibility and that u actually have ANY! idea about wc.

EDIT: LMAO even if 18 hippos dont come no as near as thefood of the drags..from 18 hippos i had 6!!!!! still left. one was half health the rest were full health.

now GG no re..i was right..so those 600 games i played it wasnt all in vain :D.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The game is meant to be played with two players. One playing hippos, and one playing dragons. It is a lot harder when you lose the hero. If there was a human playing dragons, they would kill the hero first. Then there would be no Vamp for the hippos. No vamp means GG.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
not really...no hero..make 48 hippos then.

no matter how u twist this...drags dont win..period...
drags are good anti weak ground..like archers..coz of the splash..anti air..not really. just dont try to take them out with frost or..griphs.coz .they are magic immune :p.

plus the hero can run..and if u case my hero while i kill ur drags..gg again.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
devour 5 tanks :scary OMG!!!!!!!!..that takes the prize for the stupiest thing ever said. is not organic unit so it CANNOT! be devoured. try once to devour with a kodo a tank and tell me how u went.

I dont believe u actually said that. i told u torubu..u have yet a lot to learn. and when i think i were telling me u i was wrong...errrr..dude u made a total foul of urself with that thing..u lost the last credibility and that u actually have ANY! idea about wc.
So I made an error in theorycraft, oh no! You do it almost everytime you give advice, like saying Mass Hunts is good in solo, of which you said you have little to none experience in. 1 mistake vs. countless, kthnxplzdrvthru. I win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know if the BM is as overpowered as dragons...but possibly. The only problem with the beastmaster, is the fact that his Thunder Hawk cannot attack dragons. Quilbeasts would be the only way to do it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
dude that just prove u got no idea what talking about..i mean who the hell would say devour tanks. that never ever! happend in wc. If u would say cyclone the tanks or entagle them I would understand coz u used to able to do it...but not anymore.

Mebbe aragorn should make a map with 3 hunts and 3 archers vs 5 hunts and shut u up forever.

next time u actually wanna contradict some1 make sure that u are right..and u have proofs.

GG no re.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I am quite the joker, you know. ;)

Personally, I don't even care what the ultimate team is. I would rather just have to worry about my race (UD) than have to worry about all of them put together.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the only think that pisses me off at ud...is thier nuking heros..dk and lich..omg so annoying >< is worse than BM...omg NERF! :p.

i played today a game against 2 ud..guess what they thought...they seen i was manly hunts and my partner was grunts..so..quick distroyer..err untill i scouted them and i start massing faeries :p(magic immune)..hehhehe.

i enjoy playing against ud...except when they mass necros..that sits on my nerves ><.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
but...but..chims arent overpowered..:usad..they r great and easy to counter...if u fast enough in geting a better anti air than me :lucifer.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
is that al 3 ud?

that sucks extremly much. a team with 3 differnt races would have a better chance at winning. like ne, orc human. mass aoe, mass healing..best ground...best dispel(human)..best anti air(ne) best anti ground chims(ne)..best killer caster, fearies(ne).

I hate it when i get teamed up in rt with another ne...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
2 UD's don't fair very well. That is what I have found. This is simply because mroe diverse teams can exploit the weaknesses of one race a lot easier if both teams are the same race. :p

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ud is awesome wit orcs cuz u dont have to worry bout casters for teh orcs and air (destroyers and gargs) and have ally mass necro and u should be fine.
my fave team is human wit ne cuz humans have strongest casters and some nice armor while ne has awesome ranged units and some kewl air.