Ultimate team...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
dood just give up. u dont know girls huh? no matter how hard u try, females will always out-argue us guys.
Na...it is just that Vbad has a lot of aggression. More than most girls do. Females do not always out-argue guys, because I do all the time.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Boss around if you let them. If you are married, it makes sense. If you are just friends...then it doesn't. It really depends on whether you like them or not.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
VBadgirl, only 600 games in V1.02? Sorry, I bought WC3 the day it came out, and have played almost everyday since then. How can you say you are more experienced than I am? That's right, you can't. Assuming is bad, try not to do it.

Wrong? Wrong is a matter of opinion. 12 Dragons is the ultimate team, doesn't matter what you think. They're expensive for a reason, because they are the BEST UNIT YOU CAN GET. They have counters, sure, but who would expect mass Dragons?

Learn to read and have it stick. Name is spelled "TORUBU," I've never seen it mistaken like you did. The only understandable misspelling is Torobu.

Wrong? Me? Sorry girl, the testosterone is pumping. I'll never be wrong as long as it is. However, I can't explain the effects it seemed to have on you, seeing as females aren't supposed to have this.

A Brilliant Idea it seems, to you, are only the ideas you produce. Therefore, no matter what I say, you'll think it's wrong. Why? It seems to be your personality, to just start an argument despite the validity of the original point.
my bad..i expressed myself wrong. 600 games since FT came out. probably i played over 2000 games since the game came out.

geez dude u r male pride is really bad and u certanly dont like to be contradict it..not by a girl anyway. i have proved u wrong and yet u refuse to admit it. u are without hope. if u still say 12 dragons take out 48 hippos...i pitty u. If the merc were so good everyone would mass them instead of regular units.

"heh vbadgirl that team looks very familiar from mine... " dude it IS! is ur team. i took ur team as a start and referal to build my army. To make it fair...just like we would battle in a game.

no dude im not contradicting u for the love of it..i would not do that unless i know i am right...prove me wrong and i'll say.."yeah..u are right i havent tought of it that way".

"It doesn't say anything about food restrictions in there. You can't use that as an argument Vbad. " aragorn...how fair it would be if..i say 12 archers and u come with 12 tauren?. i believe in fairness dont u?. or u make 12 archers..i make 12 chims...guess whos winning. i think u got the pic. when u play that tournament its usally based on all players get units of the same ammount of food..right?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The thing is, you have yet to prove my point wrong. 4 Green Dragons, 4 Red Dragons, and 4 Black Dragons are the ultimate team. You can't get more than 4 or 5 (don't feel like reading first post) of each unit, so 48 Hippos is a moot point, irrelevant to the topic.

FAIR is not for you to decide, it's for the original ruleset to decide. Nowhere in there did it say a food limit. His unit selection did not imply one either, if he chooses to use 53 food, and doesn't say "must be 53 food or less" then you can pick whatever food amount you want.

I decided to count my TFT games on.. well, most of my accounts that I can remember. The actual total I got was 690.. so I'll say 700 since I KNOW I'm missing some accounts here and there. Since day 1 ROC I know I played well over 1500, possibly over 2000.

I don't care if I'm proved wrong by relevant information. Until one thing you post to "prove me wrong" with is relevant to the subject you're arguing for the sake of arguing, not making a valid point. 48 hippos is out of the question because it's 1) 12 unit max 2) 4-5 unit of each type max 3) NO FOOD MAX 4) 3 hero max counted in the 12 units

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
The thing is, you have yet to prove my point wrong. 4 Green Dragons, 4 Red Dragons, and 4 Black Dragons are the ultimate team. You can't get more than 4 or 5 (don't feel like reading first post) of each unit, so 48 Hippos is a moot point, irrelevant to the topic.

FAIR is not for you to decide, it's for the original ruleset to decide. Nowhere in there did it say a food limit. His unit selection did not imply one either, if he chooses to use 53 food, and doesn't say "must be 53 food or less" then you can pick whatever food amount you want.

I decided to count my TFT games on.. well, most of my accounts that I can remember. The actual total I got was 690.. so I'll say 700 since I KNOW I'm missing some accounts here and there. Since day 1 ROC I know I played well over 1500, possibly over 2000.

I don't care if I'm proved wrong by relevant information. Until one thing you post to "prove me wrong" with is relevant to the subject you're arguing for the sake of arguing, not making a valid point. 48 hippos is out of the question because it's 1) 12 unit max 2) 4-5 unit of each type max 3) NO FOOD MAX 4) 3 hero max counted in the 12 units
dude watever u say....im sick of arguing with u...ur arguments affect my iq.

is so nice to realize most ppl dont believe in fairness..hello shitty world here i come...

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
is so nice to realize most ppl dont believe in fairness..hello shitty world here i come...
There's nothing more fair than following the rules. What rules did I break? Tell me that.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
funny that people whine about bm but they dont list it....aragorn.....
Why would I want to use a cheesy hero? I don't use him because I don't like winning by pure cheese. You can have other opinions about the BM, but it usually ends up like this:

-NE doesn't get BM->NE is underpowered.
-NE does get BM->NE is overpowered.

In my opinion, blizzard didn't think a whole lot about the affect of neutral heros on the game. They are all either underpowered or overpowered.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yah how many games u see going brewmaster or pitlord....

but i want to prove my point that bm is not overpowered cuz no one listed it and simply chose other heroes. see this experiment was to see what are the most common units in a team.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Just because someone doesn't list him doesn't mean he isn't overpowered. A gryphon for 35 mana? You gotta be kidding me.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u would get easily owned by 5 tanx, 5 garg, 2 hippo riders. dismount hippos and u get 2 more units (kind oj cheap but hipporider is one unit). tanx are ultimate aa and gargs tear air also. gg torubu
Devour 5 Tanks.
Dismounting would break the rules, it would have to be Hippo Rider, Hippo, OR Archer, not Hippo and Archer.

And yes, that would be GG, because you have the most versatile unit in your army gone while 7 of my dragons take out the rest.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Allowed Targets of Devour: Ground, Non Hero, Enemy, Organic, Neutral

You cannot devour tanks. :/

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I hate to say it but..... 1337 dragons pwn all. If he had 2 blue dragons in there I think they would pwn just about any number of hippos. If you had 48 hippos, you would run into pathing issues where the hippos are flying around trying to get close enough to get some hits in, and if they were slowed, well, it would be a slaughter. That's without even considering the armor/dmg type mismatch...

As far as the argument goes, I make a point never to argue with girls, its not a winning proposition. Even if you win you lose ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It really depends on the situation. If you are on the debate team, you have to get used to debating girls. ;)

I understand that girls do have a certain "power" over boys. The easiest way to overcome that power is to hate them. At one point, I hated this girl in school, and it was easy to argue with her. We always seemed to come up with conflicting arguments so starting arguments wasn't hard. :D

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
You made a lvl 10 hero arena Aragorn... How about a leet dragon vs Hippogryph Arena? Seems like the only way to settle this little argument, and its getting a little stale. I'd give it a go, but editing Archimond into ladder maps is as far as I've ever gone with the editor

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I might just do that. I have tons of time on my hands... :D