Ultimate team...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
No peons suck. Bloodlusted peons own all!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
lol..unfortunately theyare considered mercenaries ..and are..very expensive...but i bet u on sameannount off food of hippos would take ur drags out like there is no tomorrow.

plus those top drags cost 7 food...so u have there..without heros... 84 food..and we looking for...53 :p.

i remeber a few friends that did hire those green drags and they pwned :D
Where in the original post did it say 53 food?

Where in the original post did it say you couldn't get mercs? (In fact, it says you CAN get mercs)

And no, AOE Chaos damage at 48-72 every hit would take out your hippos easily.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Ok now, my REAL team.

4 Berserkers
2 Mountain Giants
2 Witch Doctors
2 Shaman
1 Priestess of the Moon
1 Fearie Dragon

Ownage.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Faerie Dragons are really good. I think just having one can benifit an army quite a bit.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Where in the original post did it say 53 food?

Where in the original post did it say you couldn't get mercs? (In fact, it says you CAN get mercs)

And no, AOE Chaos damage at 48-72 every hit would take out your hippos easily.
dude relax ..max...if u calculate ur food intake for the army have presented its 53 food.

i didnt said anywhere u not allowed merc..show me where i said that. i only said..because they are merc they are very expensive.

u not judging right pal...a drag takes 7 food which makes almost 4 hippos (talking about same ammount of food) and with a 3-3 upgrade they do around 60 damage..53-60(not sure but pretty sure).

now just make a simple equation:

4X53=212 damage in one hit.

4X 550(hp)=2200. HP

is like u got a dragon of 1.2 cool down with 221 damage and 2200 life..who's gonna win again?

dont be hasty next time ;).

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You forgot that most of them have devour. Devour can take out most of the army before you can do a thing. ;)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude relax ..max...if u calculate ur food intake for the army have presented its 53 food.

i didnt said anywhere u not allowed merc..show me where i said that. i only said..because they are merc they are very expensive.

u not judging right pal...a drag takes 7 food which makes almost 4 hippos (talking about same ammount of food) and with a 3-3 upgrade they do around 60 damage..53-60(not sure but pretty sure).

now just make a simple equation:

4X53=212 damage in one hit.

4X 550(hp)=2200. HP

is like u got a dragon of 1.2 cool down with 221 damage and 2200 life..who's gonna win again?

dont be hasty next time ;).
AOE damage on the Dragons. 60 x 12 = 720 damage per volley on 4-5 Hippogryphs, killing all of them in that one volley.

12 Dragons = 96 food.
48 Hippos = 96 food.

Total Dragon HP: 26400 HP
Total Hippo HP: 25200 HP

Hippo:

525 HP. 1.05 Cooldown. Non-AOE damage. Attack type: Normal. Damage (AVG, 3/3 upgrade) 67. 2 food.

Dragon:
2200 HP, 1.5 cooldown. AOE-damage. Attack type: Chaos. Damage (AVG) 60. 8 food.

One volley coming from 12 selected Dragons can do, more or less, up to 3,600 damage. One volley from the 48 Hippos will total at 3216. This is not to mention the need for more pathing because of the melee air vs. air attack Hippos have.

If it continues at this rate, it will be around 5 Dragons, and around 12 Hippos, because focusfired AOE will take out numerous amounts of Hippos per volley.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would rather have gargs than hippos.... :/

Hippos suck. ;)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
AOE damage on the Dragons. 60 x 12 = 720 damage per volley on 4-5 Hippogryphs, killing all of them in that one volley.

12 Dragons = 96 food.
48 Hippos = 96 food.

Total Dragon HP: 26400 HP
Total Hippo HP: 25200 HP

Hippo:

525 HP. 1.05 Cooldown. Non-AOE damage. Attack type: Normal. Damage (AVG, 3/3 upgrade) 67. 2 food.

Dragon:
2200 HP, 1.5 cooldown. AOE-damage. Attack type: Chaos. Damage (AVG) 60. 8 food.

One volley coming from 12 selected Dragons can do, more or less, up to 3,600 damage. One volley from the 48 Hippos will total at 3216. This is not to mention the need for more pathing because of the melee air vs. air attack Hippos have.

If it continues at this rate, it will be around 5 Dragons, and around 12 Hippos, because focusfired AOE will take out numerous amounts of Hippos per volley.

Dude u start to annoy me greatly. one thing...dragons do splash damage ONLY!!!! against GROUND units, against air units they do only missle. u dont believe me read that world editor better.

the thing is like that.
i made those 4 hippos in 1 big one.

and his stats are
HP: 2100
damage:268
cool down 1.05.

against dragon

HP:2200
damage:45
cool down:1.5

for god sake stop arguing when u are wrong!

they are excelent against ground units..because of the splash damage but they arent as good against air. POINT. case close..get over it.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I annoy YOU greatly? Ha.. ha, you're wrong in just about every world but your own. Get over yourself, VBadgirl. You're not God, you're not always right. Dragons wouldn't be cried out upon as being overpowered if they were countered as noobishly as massing hippos. I'd say the mod went to your head, but I saw you acting the same way beforehand.

The case and point is not that I'm wrong. The ultimate team is by far 12 level 10 Dragons. If, by some rare occurance, that they DID lose to hippogryphs, it wouldn't make a difference in a contest of an "ultimate team" because you wouldn't just pick mass Hippogryphs.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
They "might" lose to gargs with vamp and unholy. With a ton of micro, and NO devour you might be able to pull it off.

And lets try to keep the flaming down a bit. It is getting hot in here, maybe someone should open a window?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I annoy YOU greatly? Ha.. ha, you're wrong in just about every world but your own. Get over yourself, VBadgirl. You're not God, you're not always right. Dragons wouldn't be cried out upon as being overpowered if they were countered as noobishly as massing hippos. I'd say the mod went to your head, but I saw you acting the same way beforehand.

The case and point is not that I'm wrong. The ultimate team is by far 12 level 10 Dragons. If, by some rare occurance, that they DID lose to hippogryphs, it wouldn't make a difference in a contest of an "ultimate team" because you wouldn't just pick mass Hippogryphs.
man u really know how to make enemies. dont go twisting it all around now..i make dragons but u didnt make hippos so i win. we were talking about that 48 hippos would take ur shit out (in about 10 sec).

In which way am i wrong? that i was right about hippos being better? u not making sense boy u really dont.

and plus u talking about 84 food(12 drags) and we were talking about 53. Plz get ur facs right before u decide to open ur mouth and try to sound smart.

Indeed the next best option to counter the drags are gargs..but u know me..ne player i gotta brag about how great the ne units are :p. well, hippos would be even more effeicient with kotg aura but i didnt involved heros in all this.

and as an side fact: a friend of mine and I did 2 tests... between gargs and hippos.
1.if! the garg is fighting on blight it wins..with 20-30 HP left..even less.
2.if it fight outside the blight..it loses and the hippo has 20 hp left also.

they are pretty evenly matched id say. both were influenced by auras...vampiric and thorn...same lvl.

EDIT: the drgons only devour ground units not air also. and the slpash is doen against ground units only...not air also.

read the specification it says attack 1: misle(spalsh) targets debris, ground units..bla bla
ability : devour, spell imunity...bla bla
attack 2: missle targets air.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and plus u talking about 84 food(12 drags) and we were talking about 53. Plz get ur facs right before u decide to open ur mouth and try to sound smart.
Are you blind or just ignorant? 53 food? Where was it stated in the original post? POINT IT THE **** OUT BEFORE YOU SAY IT'S A RULE.

Know how to make enemies? I'm sorry, but it was you that decides to contradict every single thing said in these forums that's a strategy. You do it in every thread at least twice. Why? I don't know, I can't answer it for you.

EDIT: I want to know what Zaku saw in you when you were made a mod. All I see is an argumentive personality that tries to make herself look good by contradicting everything somebody else says or does. And if this sounds like I'm jealous of her being a mod, think of it this way. I wouldn't want to be one because then I'd have something to lose for being an asshole.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
my team is as follows
kotg
paladin
3 mountain giants
2 fiends
1 sorc
1 necro
1 meatwagon
1 statue
1 destroyer

fu.cking add up and see what total of food he has. U have to have same ammount of food or otherwise it wouldnt be fair would it?.

U still havent prove me wrong so far..so are going to in the end?

dude as long as you are wrong i reserve the right to contradict you. when u come with a smart and true idea i'll say bravo u'r a genious.

just coz ur name is toburu doesnt mean every1 has to bow at you or agree with everything u say.

I dont think my mod has anything to do with what i am saying. this is the way i have been and always will be.

U can always admit u were wrong....taps...waits....come on u know it.

aragorn knows i contradict him a lot also. my affirmations are based on over 600 games that i played. i havent bought the game yesteday and i havent played all my life customs. so shut up for once, listen and learn.

I might be a girl but when comes to wc im more experienced than u. U should apreciate this not to say..i dunno how zaku...bla bla.

I am not forced to give u any explination on how zaku chose me or why.

PS: in case u are intrested i am playing this game for over a year now..since patch 1.02. I have evolved with the game.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
heh vbadgirl that team looks very familiar from mine...
goes to show how that kotg and paladin are the best heroes though most ppl dont appreciate the wonders of the pally. mgs are overpowered and so are the beeotch of the sorc and the cheapass necro.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
1 destroyer
I would rather have a faerie dragon than one of those.... :/

Originally posted by noob_phucker
if u could have any 12 units from any race merc or any possible unit that can join u who would u have? u can have a max of 3 heros and 5 of each unit.
It doesn't say anything about food restrictions in there. You can't use that as an argument Vbad. ;)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VBadgirl, only 600 games in V1.02? Sorry, I bought WC3 the day it came out, and have played almost everyday since then. How can you say you are more experienced than I am? That's right, you can't. Assuming is bad, try not to do it.

Wrong? Wrong is a matter of opinion. 12 Dragons is the ultimate team, doesn't matter what you think. They're expensive for a reason, because they are the BEST UNIT YOU CAN GET. They have counters, sure, but who would expect mass Dragons?

Learn to read and have it stick. Name is spelled "TORUBU," I've never seen it mistaken like you did. The only understandable misspelling is Torobu.

Wrong? Me? Sorry girl, the testosterone is pumping. I'll never be wrong as long as it is. However, I can't explain the effects it seemed to have on you, seeing as females aren't supposed to have this.

A Brilliant Idea it seems, to you, are only the ideas you produce. Therefore, no matter what I say, you'll think it's wrong. Why? It seems to be your personality, to just start an argument despite the validity of the original point.