Uhh, yea. Just got PSP8 Installed again.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Meh...seems too simple....good though....8/10.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I guess your second one is a improvment over the first....keep working at it :).

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol time to go get a drawing done (Compass-work) for a friend. Maybe If I have time + my camera back from my brother, I'll take a picture of it and show you guys. And no, my scanner is broken.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I think you are trying to make them to complex. Just "go with the flow" if you will...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well actually on the first two, I just used Polar co-ordinates to get the background effect. On the text, can you say layers + blur? ;)

Anyhow, I would be a tad better if I didn't stop making graphics a long time ago. If you don't remember...This is in PSP8, FYI:

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/banner3.jpg

That was for a dead clan, a long long time ago. If you look closely (or in a dark environment), you can see a fading grid in the back that, at the time, suited the website.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just get Photoshop damn it ^^;

and the very first one (your current sig) looks best.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Woo! Yea, I like the first one too. And I have Photoshop 7 on a cd, but I haven't installed it yet. CS is nearly done (about 20 megs left), but it's about 1 kb a second on Kazaa ><.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
They all suck. You said it yourself you made em in like 2 minutes. Why bother comming here to get them rated when it only takes a minute to make them, they're going to be crap.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It doesn't always take hours to make a masterpiece. And sometimes there might be some inspiration for another piece coming from "crap".