Ugly ugly races...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Male undead rogues look bad ass.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
The most impressive dudes with endgame gear are Tauren. They're huge! My friend is a gnome mage and got ganked by some endgame Tauren...he could hardly see his head cuz he was a warrior and always in his face....

I think the pimpest mounts are NE though EDIT(the sabres i mean) Dwarves on...Rams? wtf is that...raptors are pretty cool but sabres are better. EDIT:Kodos are pretty cool but Sabres are the shit...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
chocofilez said:
The most impressive dudes with endgame gear are Tauren. They're huge! My friend is a gnome mage and got ganked by some endgame Tauren...he could hardly see his head cuz he was a warrior and always in his face....

I think the pimpest mounts are NE though...Rams? wtf is that...raptors are pretty cool but sabres are better. Taurens got shafted...plainsrunning...bulls**t. Sabres are the shit...
Have... you even played this game?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
....I take it you think i dont know what im talking about...please elaborate...BTW i have played the game but i dont play as much as id like so im not epic'd out and i dont know all the secrets w/e...but where am i wrong?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
hmm i think your right...imsorry for misleading..well nvm just for writing some cracked out sh*t....

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
doodleboi said:
I think this is as good looking as Horde female get:

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/doodleboi/WOWSCR1.jpg[/qimg]

But yeah there's no variety, every other horde female looks pretty damn bad (I really don't get the point in female Orc/Tauren). The other female troll faces look damn bad too.

But I like my character :).
if she didnt have those point teeth she would ebe decent.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, female NE, BE, and humans are like the only good ones. Little Gnomes are also cute.

trider

Reaction score
gnomes are sexy only if u re a pedo, NE looks nice(wewy,wewy tight..i mean nice..;) ) humans are best in my opinion. by the way what about gay guys?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Orcs look the best in end game gear. Their shoulders make their shoulder armor just big enough to not look weird and they are just the right height.

Orc Warriors look awesome.