Ugly ugly races...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll ever get to fight Arthas on the Frozen Throne... we'll be level 12837913171 by then...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol before you go off topic about future content, make a new discussion thread. thanks!

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
So I can say all the Horde kiddies will come to play Alliance when the ugly race is released. How exactly can you say the Alliance is full of 'kiddie's' when Horde has the Barren's Chat?

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, wanna go spy on some NightElf female noobs?

There are probably some 10 year olds whacking it to them just like we are. Imma cast lv2 Hard Penis! LMAO![/noobjoke]

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan said:
So I can say all the Horde kiddies will come to play Alliance when the ugly race is released. How exactly can you say the Alliance is full of 'kiddie's' when Horde has the Barren's Chat?
Yes. Both sides have kiddies.

And for the last time, I didn't say Alliance is full of kiddies. Your side just has more.

Trang_lord

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
dood those undead kinda look like the redeads on zelda...and when they dance in castle in ikana...scary

D

doodleboi

I think this is as good looking as Horde female get:

But yeah there's no variety, every other horde female looks pretty damn bad (I really don't get the point in female Orc/Tauren). The other female troll faces look damn bad too.

But I like my character :).

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I still think NE female's are the sexiest :D
My friend thinks it's gay my rogue is female, but it's true, why stare at a man's ass the whole...time... afk!

D

doodleboi

Kuro Neko said:
I still think NE female's are the sexiest :D
My friend thinks it's gay my rogue is female, but it's true, why stare at a man's ass the whole...time... afk!
I feel exactly the same way.. your friend is probably the gay one for staring at a dude for hours everyday. ;)

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
all ally races are lame....EXEPT for the NE they are the only one that look cool. and if you think their hot...get out more please. horde at least has character yeah some might be ugly but at least there not dull. wow ally gets humans and dwarfs WOW. we are getting BE's basically just NE for the Horde side >.>. i honestly don't see what people see in ally.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Gnomes look awesome. What the hell are you talking about?

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I've always taken a lot of thought into how characters look, its kind of an interesting subject as to why people chose what they did.

In my opinion, and this is coming from somebody who's main is a female human paladin, is that females tend to look a lot lamer in end-game gear. The simple fact that you can walk up to somebody with the exact same gear, but find that your shoulders are about 1/10th of the size of theirs is kind of intimidating.

This also goes into effect with undead, the difference is that the joints (elbows and knees) still show bare bone with end-game gear, so a lot of the cool gear is either cut in half or distorted by this effect. All you have to do is go onto the WoW website and compare an undead in full wrath and an orc in full wrath.

The only real reason i chose a female human paladin is because i found that there are considerably more male character (may just be on my sever) than there are female characters. Anything to stick out in a sea of full-judgement i guess :/.

And i really have to say it, i've heard a lot of peoples' explaination as to why they chose female characters, and almost all of them has resorted to the "i wanted to stare at a female ass all day, not a males'" excuse at least once. I'll call bullshit on almost all of those claims :p. You did not think specifically that when you were on the character creation screen.

Gnomes are small and have annoying voices. i dont believe any more needs to be said.

Nevermind, more definitely needs to be said. Gnomes make gear look like tiny pieces of garbage. We didnt farm the extra rare bindings to get an electrified toothpick.

As for the best looking class, and the class that puts the most gear to its potential in terms of sexiness, id have to go with Orc.