Ugly ugly races...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Horde really got hit with the ugly stick. The only decent looking female race is the Undead (When they eviscerate they do a flip! And they are cool as Priests), the trolls can't wear shoes so they are forever stuck with their two-toed blue feet sticking out from under their items (Which looks *effing* lame. I hate trolls).

And female trolls? C'mon! Their *tusks* are about as big as my teeth and they all look the same. They walk stupid and can't dance for crap. I hate trolls.

I will never make a Mage, solely because i don't play Alliance, i hate the Undead (Because they look so crap with end-game gear) and Trolls can't wear shoes! I'm gonna wait for the expansion and roll a Blood Elf Mage (They should get good caster racials cos they love magic).

Female Taurens? Please, have you seen them dance? They look like a middle-aged housewife! Gah, i'll roll a female Gnome Warrior before i roll a Female Tauren (Of any class).

When it comes to the alliance, the only race that looks incredibly gay as a female is the Dwarves...for obvious reasons :fwink

Ok i'm done having a whinge. When i play WoW, i need my character to look good. Hell, i kept a 'Frayed Robe' until Lv14 with my new Orc Shaman cos it looked so damn good. Now his new leather pants don't match his shirt *sniff*

Yes i'm that type of player :)

Anyone agree with the ugliness of the Horde?

Reaction score
Yes, Horde are butt-ugly. Seriously, the only Horde I ever see are male orcs, undead, and tauren. All female Horde are hideous. We can all draw to the same conclusion. PLAY ALLIANCE!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Haha. My friend used to say "well shit, if I'm going to spend all thsi time leveling to XX level (depending on what game) I might as well look at a females ass the whole time."

Reaction score
im a human female

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Night Elves are ugly inside.

Besides, we are getting Blood Elves, so all your alliance kiddies will come transfer to the horde... oh shit!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah. Pretty much :(

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
dP said:

Besides, we are getting Blood Elves, so all your alliance kiddies will come transfer to the horde... oh shit!
Why does everyone assume that just because a race can look good, only kids will play them. Seriously, you remind me of a gothic kid. "I hate preppies because they are so damn alike." is the same as saying every person on Alliance is a kid and a prep.

~56 Human Paladin - Suck on that.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan said:
Why does everyone assume that just because a race can look good, only kids will play them. Seriously, you remind me of a gothic kid. "I hate preppies because they are so damn alike." is the same as saying every person on Alliance is a kid and a prep.

~56 Human Paladin - Suck on that.
When did I say that only kids play alliance in my post? And nobody wants to suck your Human Paladin.

BTW: You'll be surprised.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im a carebear i dont want to scare people away! and dont say i attract anyone either! who needs a strip joint neways? i should tell you about my lady friend!

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
dP said:
When did I say that only kids play alliance in my post? And nobody wants to suck your Human Paladin.

BTW: You'll be surprised.
Ummm...

dP said:

L2Read your own words.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well there is more incentive for younger kids to play Alliance. They are the *good* guys after all.

Doesn't matter that Horde are getting Blood Elves, Alliance are getting Pandarens (Except for China, who are getting Draenei), i seriously want a cute little bear wielding a Quel'Serrar...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
When it comes down to it, they are both fighting off the Scourge. So no either faction is evil, to me atleast.