Ugh.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lady_DeathStrike please refrain from swearing in chit chat

Faint stop stalking Lady_DeathStrike

i'm leaving for a bit so you kids better play nice:)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Lady have you posted in post your pic thread?

If not please post it in the v 2.0 one I wants to see why everyone wants to marry you :p

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
1) Never noticed YOU.
2) Im not stalking her, she stalked ME FROM YAHOO CHAT :durf:
3) I'm not going to take this further, insulting me because I'm just with a girl online that I love is low, go mess around with your intelligence, K

4) oh and another thing, I didnt say I'D ban her, I'm saying it in a way that she COULD by the way she's acting.

5) also, dont you just love to think you're higher and mightier to people that could be non existant eh? Wow, quick wit to try to "insult" me you know. I've had enough of your shit as it is, I'm sure others think so, you just insult as you wish, well, HELLO THERE Mr. PRICK! Anyways, I'll just take a break maybe, or ignore your sorry ass.
You have something against me? Deal with it, it's internet buddy.

P.S - I aint flaming, I'm defending myself, this is just like the damned racist shit with KKK, and it's pathetic.

This girl that tries her ass to make me into shit keeps doing it, and It seems to be working. everywhere she goes where im friends with, she ****s over, well, if I left those types of places, and never told her WHERE THE HELL IM GOING, then I wouldnt have that problem, but until then, storm, stop being a p-r-i-c-k and be nice for once, does you alot of good instead of being shot in the head for saying that to the wrong person. I may be banned for this, but it's sure as hell better than keeping it in and not exploding and getting angry over an internet ******.

Reaction score
Website
www.lionking.org
God, I am not stalking you. Quit thinking that, you're paranoid. AND THESE PEOPLE AREN'T ON MY SIDE, THEY'RE DOING THEIR JOB LIKE YOU SHOULD BE DOING. SHEESH. DON'T WORRY, I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR FRIENDS.

Mage, they're joking. Lmfao..

Reaction score
Website
www.lionking.org
That :crackin face is pretty cool.. Sorry if this seems off topic.. I just noticed it.

You know what.. I don't care if you love Kitty, I seriously don't. I hope you're happy with her.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Man this thread is giving me a headace. Im moving it to the Asylum because of two things

1)Swearing(which is not aloud)

2.The minor flaming, which will probably get worse.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I know their joking Lady I just wanna see your pic :p