UD Defeated

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This guy sucked?

Anyway a pretty fun replay where I(NE) defeat an UD player. A few mistakes, a little bit of micro, you sure in the hell didn't see a garg in this one though :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you got ur warden killed less than 5 minutes in...

Regardless of whether or not he sucked I respect him for not massing fiends. Contrary to popular belief, you dont need to get gargs to win versus NE, its not the only way. Its not like NE where every game u have to see the same thing. Ud has a variety, gargs are the easiest way simply because NE palyers don't like to counter things.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Why you gotta hate.

I said there was mistakes... I was gonna micro the warden, It shouldnt have ever died the whole game, becuase when it died at his base I pressed the TP one second to late too. It actually was to my benefit becuase it drew all his ghouls from harvesting just to come to my base and get slaughtered.

and Im sorry I came up with this strat my self, becuase originally I was going hunts to hipps, and bears, but that was letting the UD heros level up, and they would just get fiends, or ghouls, and aboms and beat me like that.

This was the first time I tried something like this, and it just happened to work for me.