UD Build order in 1v1

CareBearPK

Reaction score
Im new to this game, and I play mostly 1v1...

Whats a good build order and strats for UD?

Right now, i go something like, ghoul to the tress, 2 acolytes on hte mine, make 2 more. Have the 3rd make 1 alter and 2 ziggurats. Then put the other 2 on the mine. Then make the barracks thingy then the graveyard. I start pumping out ghouls, putting them all to lumber. I tech them with the graveyard, and I get my hero, the one with carrion swarm. Then i take all my ghouls off the trees and wih my hero I go creep/attack the other guy. Hopefully ill be lvl 3 by the time i get to him, so ill have 2 carrion swarm, 1 vamprirc aura. I attack his base, sending the ghouls for his food supply, and my hero uses carrion swarm to kill his workers. (lvl 2 carrion swarm kills most workers in 1 hit). If I dont take the game there, I go back to my base and make:
1 hero
5 aboms
2 of those antiair spiders
4 frost wyrms

Is that a good end game army? I then use hat to take his base again, and hopefully win.

Anything I should do differently? I currently have RoC, but im getting TFT tomorrow.

PS: Should I put gargs into my strat, there easy to make and there cool.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
This sounds like it belongs in the Warcraft Strategies forums.

*moved

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
hmmm
ur completely WRONG.. =/
as you're playing RoC, you MUST go triple heroes (DK-DL-Lich, in this order) - massss ghouls and gargs, that's what UD is on RoC. Only against wyvs you'll need fiends, because they are completely imbalanced in RoC, those wyverns...
to start, train 2 acos, send the ghoul to wood, and build a crypt and a zig. with the 2nd produced aco, get your altar. mass ghouls until you got 26 food, get an extra acolyte-then tech and go get an expansion.
coil swarm nova will take down every hero in the game xcept maybe for DH and Mountain king... as noone used tauren chieftain as a 1st hero on RoC. against those 2, you'll prefer not to use the lich and go DK - DL and put the DH or Mk to sleep, continuously.
double aura + triple hero nuke + mass units should keep you alive against most enemies, just be sure to have tier 3 and an expansion asap. Black citadel is a CANNON in RoC, dealing 60 DMG.
don't forget to upgrade ghoul frenzy, and max your auras.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yes, because all you need in RoC is enough range to destroy those heavy and unarmored combatants.