U~Ziggurat Rush

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ziggurat Rush

I thought up this looking at repalys of Tower rushes. I decided that I would try it out just to see if it would work. I haven't used it against a player, but I did try it against a computer.

Basically I thought that the Sacrificial Skull(Right name?) item from the undead shop which made creep and the 2 Ziggy defenses are Very good early on. Strangely enough I guess the hassel of it is why its not used widely.

Well, heres a replay of its success.
Yours truly, berious~

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not gonna work against players for sure, they will see those blights in their base you know ><

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah I know but I guess you COULD try to slide in undetected. and start off to the side and slowly move in.(hey it works cannon-rushing in SC?) But it was just an idea.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The time needed to summon a Ziggurat is scary enough. Nuff said.

Surely, come on, Blight corrupts trees and ground. You must be blind not to see it.

Oh, wait, is Blight visible on the mini-map when your graphics settings are minimum?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can maybe set this up in front of their base, not like RIGHT in front, but around the base.

Worked when me and Aragorn was massing wisps and Acos :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I did this in ROC, but i usd a hotd to get the creep, and the HOTD was pwoerfull enough once it was done upgraiding that it could defend itself.

I have used zigs agsint enemys, but i used it on the enemys own blight, and that is when i had alot of ghouls

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I was watching Monoxidechild in a 1v1 with some other people and he managed to pull it off.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tower rushing are just plain gay. If you want to play with towers go play a tower wares game.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
It only works if your enemies don't scout. You have to be stupid to not scout, and most of the new players don't scout. You can beat some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hiatus
I was watching Monoxidechild in a 1v1 with some other people and he managed to pull it off.
I am MonoxideChild in Azeroth? explain.

do it whild rushing... us CL ghouls and fiends and put the pressure on hard right in his base. while throwing up the towers.

I can see it workin like this much like the Orc 40 upkeep tower rush.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
On westfall, in 1.16, I have been using ziggurates with sacrafice skull with CL and fiends. It works amazingly. All the players I palyed are to busy focusing on my beetles and my skellys to take out my towers which are usualy already upgrading by the time they notice.

Although i get called gay, it is much more challenging than an orc or human tower rush because it is harder to pull off.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HU/orc tower rushing is the best but UD tower rushing should be the strongest once set up. you should set it up where it doesnt get seen and then move towards the base. and ur suppose to rush as in go early early on in hte game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Human towers blow hard. no undead towers are really really pwoerful. I can pretty much win a game if I can get 3-4 spirit towers up. because 1 spirit tower is the equivilent of 3 orc towers and 5 hu towers.