U~wyvern+shaman+spiritwalkers

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wyvern+shaman+spiritwalkers

how the hell do you beat wyvern with shaman bloodlust and spiritwalkers? the spiritwalkers dispel ma skellies wyverns waste my aboms destroyers and gargs would have won but the stupid orc player micored into his dam base. plz help

gevorgkhc

I'm a pirate stfu
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
isn't there a thread for defeating mass wyvs?

I reccommend getting melee (like aboms) and fiends (for web) and Dread Lord of Vamp Aura. also, it would be good if you got some dispells like destroyers Devour Magic which can be really useful against bloodlust

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the thread that suggests defeating mass wyverns just dont meet the requirements needed for countering the subject

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fine ill delete it if i can delete it that is...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You cannot delte it. and for this, destroyres destroyers and destroyers. Bloodlust jsut gives ur destroyers mana to use orb on wyverns. not to mention walkers and shamans cant hit the destros, and the wyverns will get murdered by the splash ur destroyers will deal. that is if u can get it out.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG i never thought of that before. you are a good war3 playa. i respect you a lil bit now

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
also along with destroyers, wyrms and some gargs would be great. gargs are there to A)take out any stragling wyverns or B)to take the hits while the destroyers blast the wyverns. wyrms are also great, because thier damage freezes wyverns and slows them. also have u ever seen a hero run away from the frsot of one of those.

However, this is all tier 3 units that you might have trouble getting to if your opponent pressures u tier 2 with wyverns. and jsut as an aside, destroyers and wyrms generaly take little damage from a batrider, so unstable concotion wont do to much damage and that is what statues and coil is for.