• Lich

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiek

Member!
Reaction score
When I play undead I nearly always use DreadLord early, simply because I seem to get rushed alot and sleep + ghoul is an easy defense against heros. I like the lich alot, but it requires crazy micromanaging.

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
I always get DK first then DL.

With the DK, i can go creeping right away without losing 1 ghoul, cus i just heal em as they get hurt. Then i get DL's VA, so it gives me healing backup against harder creeps

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Lich is good for weaker units with Frost Nova, but DK would be better for large units if leveled up... as soon as you get to level 6 and get Resurrection you can revive enemy Abominations and Huntresses and such, often dramatically turning the tide of a battle. Also, as Magi-Viper said, Death Knights are very good for keeping your Ghouls alive early in the game.

Of course, Dread Lord + Death Knight is good for double aura. This's very helpful for a Ghouls + Necromancers strategy, keeping them alive a LOT longer.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Strongest

I always go the strongest and that is the DreadLord. He is strong and has the best 1v1 6.

klonoa

Member!
Reaction score
frost wyrms suck. they cost a lot of food and a waste of gold! id rather get necros/aboms/banshees

klonoa

Member!
Reaction score
oops. sorry that reply was meant for the frost wyrms thread hehe.
anywayz i usually go for DL then DK and i rarely get a 3rd hero

FP.Terion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If i go whit DL i asume that it will be a loong game.
But if i go whit DT go whit short game... attack fast and kill hero crush the town and go on to the next player =) usaly i don't work that well ...

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've been looking at some of the other heros of undead and i havent changed my mind about the DreadLord, he is simply the best, but the Death Knight has some good spells

Sin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say that any hero with an aura it the best to start out with, because it helps everyone in the attack force, you can always creep to learn the other spells in a short amount of time anyways.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Barring Death By Carrion, DK. He's the most efficient creeper out of the 3 heroes. But I usually go rapid triple hero. Despite what some people may think, 3 heroes is really powerful. With UD triple hero, you have the most powerful hero sniping team in the game with Coil+Carrion+Nova. Or, alternately, you can use Coil+Nova for hero sniping and just abuse Sleep as much as possible. This is a bit more secure against times when you're up against multiple heroes or you just want to keep the enemy hero almost completely out of the picture. Plus you get the dual auras, and the ability to heal all the heroes. The chances of getting an Ultimate when you go triple hero is usually quite slim, but I don't go for Ultimates. Games should be decided before Ultimates hit the table, at least concerning UD IMHO.

If I am going for Death By Carrion, then I'll actually use the DL first, followed by the Lich. Provided you can harass well enough and abuse potions enough, you will be able to take on any ground army with Carrion+Nova and Frenzied Ghouls. I don't usually do this though, simply because I feel insecure without the DK.

Status
Not open for further replies.