U~What's a good Unit or combo To Go With Fiends?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That cant happen, cause creeps over level 5 can't be possessed, and alot of the strong creeps are level 6 and higher.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well if you could couldnt you just posess the leader of a group of creeps like a trole and then get 3 units for the price of 1 banshee it could help alot if that happens.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It is a cool Idea, but it won't happen on bnet, since it would be so imbalanced for the other races, unless they come up with a way of taking 3 creeps or the equivelent.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya. Possess is a very nice spell, but I happen to like AMS much better. AMS really provides that extra protection your forces need in FFA or even in 1v1's. It also protects you against those pesky casters and chims,frosties,gryphs. Possess is a lot more useful against Orc players because they usually get tauren. But don't take this the wrong way, because Possess is a very nice ability but it isn't always effective. It depends on what the other team has.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AMS is also a must have to protect heroes.

It's the only thing stopping really bad things like Storm Bolt, Shadow Strike, Entangling Roots, Frost Nova, Carrion, Shockwave, Breath of Fire, Rain of Fire, Blizzard, Flamestrike, Mana Burn and magic damage thingamagics from damaging your heroes. Other races don't have this ability on their heroes.

Now that we can coil our AMSed unit, AMS becomes even more vital, esp to the heroes. They dispel the AMS ? Cast again. AMS is cheap, and there's those 3 hero icons on the top left of you screen to make casting AMS easier.

Just remember to deactivate autocast curse - this is either to save mana, or to save the banshees and its surrounding units from things like the Mana Flare thingamagics.