U~What's a good Unit or combo To Go With Fiends?

Diesel628

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What's a good Unit or combo To Go With Fiends?

What's a good unit or Combo To Go With Fiends? I've tried a few different combos as of late and they have been alright but i would like you know what you think?:shoot

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Well for RoC i think abomintations go great with them. Get the air down and beat the crap out of them. ANy melle goes good with fiend

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ghouls work well with fiends...but of course if you ever have ghouls you should always get statues. Without statues in an undead army...you could just kiss your a$$ goodbye.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why say sorry to double post instead of just edit? Anyway I agree with a point said earlier that any melee goes well. The longer the melee lasts the better the crypt fiends do. That's why throwing in statues with the aboms helps out a lot.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
early game: ghouls and fiends. lata game abombs gargs statues and fiends.

but i suggest getting ghouls!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You can't just get all ghouls. Of course they are nice, but fiends really add the damage to your team of ghouls (much like riflemen).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
when i said ghouls, i meant replace fiends with ghouls in the above. Fiends arn't a necissary, and ghouls are much more universal.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
for TFT i say statues, they heal them really well,
and if you start to get in a bit of trouble upgrade a few into Destroyers and its all good

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For TFT, get statues, and adept Necros. Fiends last really long with statues, even longer when Burrow is mastered. Fiends + Unholy Frenzy is pretty uber against every race except human (thanks to Defend + AoE dispel).

For TFT, get Fiends + Statues + Necros. Unholy frenzy them as soon as they're in combat, the statues will more than compensate the lack of health. Having a Crypt Lord with Carrion is also good, you'd get free meatshields.

For RoC, Frost Wyrm is a fiend's best friend. I wouldn't recommend Gargs since Garg's air attack don't work too well when fiends web air units. For meat you can ask for a few skellies from the local Necromancer.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For any of those strategis listed above they are good ideas. But as with all tier 1 1/2 (Crypt fiends, riflemen, headhunters archers instead of hutns) die so easily against melee. So you need some melee besied skellies (like you said... AoE Dispel) Throw in like 4 aboms and youll be fine.

black_sh0es

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Why say sorry to double post instead of just edit? Anyway I agree with a point said earlier that any melee goes well. The longer the melee lasts the better the crypt fiends do. That's why throwing in statues with the aboms helps out a lot.

wanna not be a dickhead and sux my c.o.c.k?thx

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hes got a point your new so it should be ok but next time use the edit button on the bottom right of the post. Necros r a much usually with Dreadloard for hero and some Statues especially upgraded you cant go wrong.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You no what now that i think of it no1 ever uses banshees they r cool and you can posess their army how cool is that its a cool addition to an army but with fiends you cant go wrong with Aboms they r so cool :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Banshees are an amzing unit. look undead lack in anticasters, so i prize the banshee and destryoer. but the banshee has become more useful since the new patch.

Antimagic shield makes units that do magic damage, unable to attack them, and no spells may be directed tat ur units. much better at stopping debuffs before they are cast.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true and with the posses ability you can take their strongest units and use them against them but what they should do more of is like they did in the campaign you use posses on a creep leader and his whole army was under your control that should happen more often. Plus it really pisses off the other people when you take their units.