Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Necromancer

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
What is your primary units?

Every1 has a main units that they use more ofter then others. What is yours?

(im postig 1 of these in every race forums)

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think that would be the ghoul for almost all undead players. I'll always end up with something else, but I get ghouls for the most part.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is Ghoul hand down. If you don't use ghouls as a stepping stone in any undead strat you will most likely lose.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Defniatly Gargolye, but wen u say ghoul is the most important unit then i can say yea it is(if u are counting acerpolyies, then no) but since ghouls get wood, they are more vauluable but Gargolyes for me

cretin2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i always end up amassing a huge ghoul army, with frenzy they are VERY effective. and canabalize can be usefull if you dont have necros around.

Sin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghouls. You can have them harvesting lumber when your waiting for a fight or upgrading and stuff.
I also like to have a small army of 5-6 Frost Wyrms later on, when I can afford them. They are like flying, freezing meat wagons.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
though i dont play UD often i find that the gargs and aboms usually own my sorry NE ass. abom tear through hunts not as effectively as ghouls but they can stay in a battle forever and gargs destroy my riders.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ghouls are very important to an undead player, yes, but fiends are much more effective against more units. However, variety is the spice of life, so if youre a ghoul masser, go for it. I dont go that way, but i guess its a matter of doing whatever blows your skirt up.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's exactly right. Ghouls were just too useful to pass up for all matchups, and the Gargs only made the Ghouls even more powerful by covering the skies with their amazing air attack. Aboms only showed up when the Ghouls obviously couldn't handle the threat. Fiends... kinda sat in the Crypt and collected dust.

Until now. :D

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The Crypt Fiends shall Rise!!!---This has been a future prdiction by Chibi, now back to your regularly scheduled show...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
The Crypt Fiends shall Rise!!!---This has been a future prdiction by Chibi, now back to your regularly scheduled show...
They rose in the beta, and soon in ROC. I am already using them ghouls suck now.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
FIEND for the fans and
Fodder for the press

-Coal Chamber