Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Dont pay attention Vbad Torubu is possesed by NUMBERS.All he can do is count numbers not the real skills of a player.
The only people making such claims are those making an excuse to explain the fact that they suck. I suck, and when you have a worse record than me, you are just plain horrid. Quit the game.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
You are your skill not your stats FOX. Vbad has her own reasons for her record and we should not judge anyone for their stats because there are so many factors that can mess up your game like ppl that lag out, mass tier one units in tier3 etc.

Vbad, take a deep breath.
I was just saying that if she thinks necros is a gay strategy, then she shouldn't be surprised if I think her strategy is 100x worse.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol..aragon you'll be surpised. that is my first and is my primar account. i am not asheamed with it. its how i evolved. since day 1. of course i lost a lot in the begining but i am not a hypocrite with 100 zilion accounts bragging how good he/she is. after you played as many games as i did torubu come back and show us your great record.

and coz you are on necros topic. here it is. i played on northen. i was ***ing around with random. both ud went mass necros. what happend? watch.

PS: aragon last time i checked your account was 44% so i guess you could take your own advice ;).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dark mage, i gotta say, vbad has horrible record

vbad, thats 3v3,

3v3=noobies games

im sure you never beat aragorn's strat before, and you prob never will.

if you have 1-2 in solo(last time i saw)

dark mage, if some1 has 1-2 in solo, thats real bad... REAL BAD... if it was like 20-10.. i would understand.... but 1-2... thats only lvl 1 or 2~!!! lost by noobs... wow.. i was really surprised when i saw this you know?

tru dat noob_phucker, but i lagg like shit, gets popups and i dont lose to noobs. Even when they used mh..

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i doubt he will be able to pull it out in a solo unless he plays a total newb...but these newbs didnt pull it out :p. because it takes a lot of time....if some X player came to harass him it would caught him off guard. and plus as that replays shows. mass adept preists with am+ bm+ spellbreakes = gg aragorn. its a tier 2 combo same as he has. just a lot easier to get.

my real record is 1-1 in solo..lol..i got the first loss in the first day i came online. i was putting a friend on my list and i must of pressed the wrong button...lol. next thing i know im facing this lvl 10 guy . I was at the time lvl 1. lmao...coz theroy was saying to me once how much the matching system sucks ;). and the second it was a lvl 15 smurf..forgot his name.

legend..pop ups are bullshit... just not to say you plain suck :p...JK!.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well popups really slows u down sometimes when u got crap ass comp thats got crappy graphic cards and mother board =/

btw, its impossible to meet lvl 10 guy when ur lvl 1

im pretty sure aragorn wont mass necros when he plays HU... (dispel...)... Like he said, hes strat constantly changes...

n if u met lvl 15 smurf and lvl 10 when u were lvl 1... plz do more ladder solo to show us your greatness in solo games... cuz in RT.. you got like 400 wins and 400 loss.. which is fine... but 400 wins might be from ur godly partner and 400 loss might be from you and newb partner..

or play in ffa for bf sometimes or solo tourny if we gonna have one. Cuz seems to me, you have never played aragorn.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

So much whining and bitching about stats, records, and skill. Why dont you people take it to the game and 1v1? I'm a real good ref. o_O

Dont pay attention Vbad Torubu is possesed by NUMBERS.All he can do is count numbers not the real skills of a player.
Maybe he is but he backs it up with skill..He sure gave you an ass kicking :eek:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
and coz you are on necros topic. here it is. i played on northen. i was ***ing around with random. both ud went mass necros. what happend? watch.

PS: aragon last time i checked your account was 44% so i guess you could take your own advice ;).
Aragorn8
Wins: 185
Losses: 197
Win Percent: 48.43 %

Wins wo/ FFA: 52
Losses wo/ FFA: 40
Win Percent wo/ FFA: 76.92%

It really just depends on how you look at it. ;)

Both UD went mass necros? Well of course they lost...newbs.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
well popups really slows u down sometimes when u got crap ass comp thats got crappy graphic cards and mother board =/

btw, its impossible to meet lvl 10 guy when ur lvl 1

im pretty sure aragorn wont mass necros when he plays HU... (dispel...)... Like he said, hes strat constantly changes...

n if u met lvl 15 smurf and lvl 10 when u were lvl 1... plz do more ladder solo to show us your greatness in solo games... cuz in RT.. you got like 400 wins and 400 loss.. which is fine... but 400 wins might be from ur godly partner and 400 loss might be from you and newb partner..

or play in ffa for bf sometimes or solo tourny if we gonna have one. Cuz seems to me, you have never played aragorn.
trust me when comes to bnet NOTHING is impossible. i remeber a while back i was doing just 2v2. becoz i planned to stick to it and eventually turn solo only but i sort of gave up because i was getting matched with +7 lvls above me guys. i rember i played a guy which was in cF(chaos factor). I beat him...but with great struggle. They were 8 lvls above me, and I was at the time lvl 11.

so...I am just not lucky in games...i wish i was lucky in love at least..but there I arent lucky either :(...lol.

you have to keep one thing in mind aragorn. If you watch the replay you'll see its just me and an orc guy fighting against 3 armies 2 mass necros+ fiends + an orc guy. our ud guy was a newb and they fu.ked him up early on when they rushed him.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
Am i the only one in the forums that thinks numbers dont matter?
Keep in mind aragorn that mass necros is a GOOD idea in 3v3 and is easily countered but can be very effective.
I don't like mass necros in 3v3, but then again, I don't like 3v3 PERIOD. So it really doesn't matter.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah 3v3 is an interesting format to play, i like to think about it as a completely different game to 2v2 just because it is sooo different.
most noobs are attracted to it early on (esp. 4v4) because they have more than one ally to rely on if they mess up. it is like a feeling of security.
but then it becomes quite the opposite once you hit roughly lvl 12. you may see some noobs but then you meet some great players that coordinate attacks together better than most top players because one ally covers one weakness and the others follow suit.

p.s. i love joo too vbad.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
after all that u guys said.......i still have no clue wtf is a necro wagon. is a necros and wagons? if it is, the perfect counter would be other necros or alot of priest

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by dudeathome
after all that u guys said.......i still have no clue wtf is a necro wagon. is a necros and wagons? if it is, the perfect counter would be other necros or alot of priest
It is around 5-7 necros, 3 meat wagons, and a statue regening mana. There are so many skeletons, it is almost pure madness.

http://micro2.hostrocket.com/Necro-Update.zip

ManiacMan27

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i actually just got TFT two days ago.. didnt do the campaign.. oh well.. anyway.. i played a custom game against the computer with the undead.. the comp was NE.. i tried going fiends like in ROC.. didnt work.. so then i was like.. hey.. lets try these so called statues ive read about.. statues gargs and necros rock.. you can kill red creeps and an NE army without being hurt.. maybe a little unbalanced.. maybe not.. its all skill

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManiacMan27
i actually just got TFT two days ago.. didnt do the campaign.. oh well.. anyway.. i played a custom game against the computer with the undead.. the comp was NE.. i tried going fiends like in ROC.. didnt work.. so then i was like.. hey.. lets try these so called statues ive read about.. statues gargs and necros rock.. you can kill red creeps and an NE army without being hurt.. maybe a little unbalanced.. maybe not.. its all skill
Fiends still work, but you cannot use them like you would in ROC.

ManiacMan27

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah.. i played a couple 3v3.. gargs and statues are good.. i got rushed with a crypt lord and some fiends.. i didnt think crypt lord was a good first hero.. i still go DK