Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Aragorn you have to play me now.

1v1 name your date and time k.
It will have to be sometime later this week. I will be very busy for the next 2-3 days.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn's skills are far beyond the UD you played with Theroy, anyway a good game why not play it Saturday around the FFA

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
and for you legend. I dont relly on cecil replays. i doubt that you'll see a replay of his in my guides. but he is well known for his audios. the fact you dont know who he is it doesnt mean he sucks.
funny thing is i never said he sucked, in fact, i know him now, since i saw his replay and record, but im jus saying u seemed to be relying on his replay.... =/

OT: hmm thats strange, i got 10 wins and 6 loss, and same lvl with theroy.. (10 wins and 2 loss) =/ he should be higher lvl shouldnt he?
And i never played aragorn in 1v1.. i wanna play too! (tho he'll prob own, its best to try)

and yes, like theroy said, abolish magic dont do their thing in auto VS summoned units. I dont htink it does it against sleep too now... sux =/

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's called THEORY CRAFT for god's ****ing sake. Go ****ing play against it in a FFA, and let's see how you handle it you twit.

And it's been etsablished that we're not talking about solo, if you're too god damn illiterate to actually read half of this thread. The tech it requires is too much for solo, we're talking about games such as 2v2 and FFA, not some newbie-ridden 4v4 that you enjoy and fit into.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
They said it.Mass dispell and to this i can add- good microing and killing the necros 1st.
Or CAN you add good micro to it Dark Mage? I kept the bashing to IMs, but you seem to want to take it to the forums. So be it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
hey guys have a look here :p
Lol, I read it...and I found it somewhat uninformative. Most of the players seem to know absolutely nothing about it. The ones who actually knew something were the ones that said "heavy air" and "wisps". Those are the only two counters I know.

Faeries do sh!t. Sorry but it is true. Raise skeles before battle...and kill faeries during...GG NE.

BTW, RollingWave was almost the only one who was smart in that thread. The rest were just stupid newbs trying to discuss something they don't understand.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... this is funny shit,

only ways to beat mass skellies would be MGs + Bears and chims if u can, and add wisp to the flavour, theres ur uber NE vs UD.

Chims can get remaining units (heroes) and if enemy brings ingargs, so beat it, archers and hippos (DONT MOUNT.. NEVER MOUNT THEM)

I saw a replay that showed archers and hippos pwned gargs WITHOUT micro...

necros? archers can kill them, skellies? leave it to mg and chims, they'll do that job

vbad, ur pwned :p and i have to agree with aragorn, faerires are shit when necros make skellies b4.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
it actually shows you guys are a bunch of newbs. there at wcr ppl that are actually posting are pretty much good players. like cataclysm, bei...and bla bla.

if you guys say necro and wagon is hard to counter you have wasted your time playing wc. you can trow away your cd and play something else.

If you think you will pull it off, the person you have played against was one of that annoying newbs i get in 4's.

If the strategy was worth getting all the pros would be obsessed about getting it...but yet i see none.

if you wanna advance in ladder aragon..quit going g@y combos that get you nowhere.

peace.

F0X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
454 + 527 +454 + 527 = 1962 x 30 or more mins average on a game. divide by 60. 60 mins in an hour.'

981 hours.

or 41 days

or one month and 1 day of straight warcraft.

all your stats = less then 40% and you only play 2v2 rt

you=noob so stfu.

You could probably figure that out yourself if you would've went to school instead of playing warcraft for a month and a day straight k thnx for your time.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this post.We all have learnt many things.I didnt know you could count with so big numbers.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
if you wanna advance in ladder aragon..quit going g@y combos that get you nowhere.
I could say the same thing with you, you are only level 10 and have played over 800 games... =/

Whatever combo you are using, I recommend you stop; it isn't working.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
You are your skill not your stats FOX. Vbad has her own reasons for her record and we should not judge anyone for their stats because there are so many factors that can mess up your game like ppl that lag out, mass tier one units in tier3 etc.

Vbad, take a deep breath.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All I have to say, VBadgirl, is:

Level 10
397 wins.
488 losses.

I think that spells out a nice little sentence for me. Could it be, "you suck?" or, wait, I'm getting another thing out of it.. "you are the worst player torubu has seen in a while. torubu's seen lossbotters with a better record."

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont pay attention Vbad Torubu is possesed by NUMBERS.All he can do is count numbers not the real skills of a player.