• No, UD casters suck.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • WTF is the necro wagon?

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Wagons or Gargs can just focus fire on priests. NE has Dryads dispel thingy so no real diff than Priests.
6-8 Wagons is a waste..Sure it's siege but Wagons aren't that great. I'd scrap 5/8 wagons for more gargoyles.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
what do mean no diff? NE's dyrads can only do that on 1 skelli, around 3 wagon is fine... 24 corpses, which gives u 48 skellies in total.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
NE has fairly good dispel too, however they are weaker than all of the other races. They almost all have unarmored armor which makes it even easier to kick a$$. I still find it easy to beat all teams with it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Theroy
Vb you obviously do not see how much over powered UD then any other race. A quick review

NE requires micro hunts dryads ect... (why do people think they are over powered) sure hunts are strong but they are used all the way into teir three...

Human They arn't good infact if you win with them good for you.

UD Requires thought.. Here's what you got to think about

Am I going to go necros or gargs and statues or necros and statues. Or better yet fiends and statues gargs and Frost wurms. hmm the choices

Then there's orc I guess they require time or if against elf they require catapaults.

Now back on topic. 1 frozen tower is all you need to hold off an army of hunts take into consideration the 5 gouls or so that are chopping wood. and the rod of gayness.

You, wouldn't know to much because you don't play solo.

Bei used this strat against a lv 24 human and the human dispelled like a beotch. With one lich.

I used this strat in 1v1 once I won the game. Haven't lost a game to it once. but no one has ever tried it.

UD < NE If you don't think so play some 1v1 ladder and save all the UD players above lv 7 replays and post them. till then

UD > NE :).
I know you are bitching about UD at the moment, aragorn told me. here's what. go dl those replays i put in the "how to defeat UD as night elf" and shut your trapp mister. it will give exactly what to do ..in the most fequent abuse used by UD. They arent hard to kill if you do the right thing.

As I was saying if you do like showtime.werra did, massing bears and dryads against a human that has bearskers, riffle and priests you can consider yourself an idiot. why? because it doesnt fuking work. You have! to have the right units combo to fight agaisnt. and if you as ne didnt harassed the shit outta him..them excuse me you deserve to lose.

low lvl ud hero equals with shit. ud relly on nuking and for that to actually happend they have to be high lvl...thats why they creep hard core.

fiends+ garags= DONT! work. i have never seen fiends and gargs in the same formation

if you got as ne to fight against necro+ gargs= you get warden + archers + hippos+2-3 fearies.

gargs will not give any skellies so...he will rely on your dead units. and archers >gargs, archers> necros, hippos > gargs(here depends a bit) AND FOK> gargs+necros

IF! a player goes necros + statues ONLY, he is a fuking newb..excuse me. mass dryads fuk that thing up..or even hunts, or even archers...or even..ETC. thats one of the easiest thing to counter.

*sigh* theroy you have so much to learn if you can say 1 nerub tower will hold an army of hunts..... that nerub tower doesnt even do pierce damage, it does normal.

only because i dont play ladder solo it doesnt meant i dont play solo at all.

torubu...PLZ for the love of god..stop saying idiotic things. he didnt won because of hawk. rember when he went right after that demoliser? he got spanked real bad by newbiee and made him get real low in HP and had to back off..or that time he lost his BM and his naga.

If newbiee would manage to mantain his expansion he would have won.

and that hawk didnt do real damage until it reached lvl 3 and become invisible. thats why newbiee got shamans..to purge the damn thing.

as they said. cecil hates demolisers, newbiee hates the hawk.

I know all this because i listen and watch dude. and no matter what you said..necros and wagon..dont get you far.

faint..if that is what I though "get the fuk outta here, you suck" I would have said so.

serial if you can say dryads and piest dispell is no diffent you are a fuking newb. abolish doesnt even comes close to dispell and will never will. plus with dispell you can affect a much wider area.

gargs FF on the pirest ..and wtf are the riffles doing in all this time? riffles have 520 HP garags will NEVER work against a human player. it might work in limited situation against ne because those bitches have only 240 HP( not even half the HPs of a riffleman)

and also you cannot have a zillion skellies the most you can have are 25. in case you didnt know blizz put a limit. if you reaCHED THAT CAP YOUR necros will not raise any skellies.

noob in a ffa against a ne will NEVER work. mostly coz ne go mass chims with air. chims >>>necro+wagons any time..any day. and mostly because of the great splash the chim has.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
1v1? No!?

That's what I thought have a nice day :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Assume that we are talking about 1v1 and FFA, Vbad. Those are the only gametypes worth playing.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Apparently you didnt realize i wasn't bashing you, Vbad. But since you took shots at me for something i said which by the way you misread, go figure.

NE has Dryads dispel thingy so no real diff than Priests.
No real difference would be seeing as how they both do the samething only Dryads has lack of range, etc.

So how about you learn to interpret English before you start taking blind shots, okay?

You're right. I dont play all day and i dont bust a nerve if I get a single loss on my record, infact i dont give a rats ass about my record since im not like you I dont flash some lame account whenever I get called a noob even though all your accounts are team whoring which pretty much signals you blow hard at solo.

Btw, why do you post here when you clearly think of yourself as better then everyone here? Do you just come here to shed your ignorance and horrible insults or what?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ yes agreed, if u really care about 1 loss in ladder, you better get ur self a life, because theres whole world waiting for you outside the door (opens the door)

Anyways, thriller,
No real difference would be seeing as how they both do the samething only Dryads has lack of range, etc.
Dyrads can only abolish 1 summons, if u stated that "Wisp's detonate can be similar to priests' dispel" it would sound whole lot better... (200 dmg > summons, + range of dispel)

OT: whew.. good thing i wasnt included in that Vbad's angry speech :angry or was i?

Anyways, vbad stop bitching around, its not even funny, all you rely on is Cecil (whoever that is)'s replays and audio stuff.

Also, you forgot to mention NEcro + wagon + statues + some gargs, that way, you got corpse loaded in wagon, rdy to become "skellified". And get a life vbad, you take these things WAY to seriously, that its not even funny.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It pretty much is useless, since I will continue to make necro's until they get nerfed. It is one of those things that is too good to pass up.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
It pretty much is useless, since I will continue to make necro's until they get nerfed. It is one of those things that is too good to pass up.
That'll be forever pretty much. Blizzard only balances (or say they only balance) solo.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
That'll be forever pretty much. Blizzard only balances (or say they only balance) solo.
Woohoo! Blizzard is stupid then. They obviously know that gametypes are different...so why not create a balanced set of unit and spell data for each gametype. One for Solo, one for FFA, one for team. It wouldn't be to hard anyways....they could just load a separate MPQ much like the War3xPatch.mpq is loaded every laddered game.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't want to DL 4 different patches every patch. You might be able to handle it, but my 56k can't.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
I don't want to DL 4 different patches every patch. You might be able to handle it, but my 56k can't.
Darn you and your 56k !

Oh well, there goes my idea.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the only thing that pisses me..are newbs that think they really know stuff.

stop saying dryads are no differnt that priest for the love of god. abolish is auto...it does 300 damage to summons...while dispell cost 75 mana and has a wider range and does only 200 to summons. you can say dispell is same thing with disechant but it will NEVER be the same with abolish.

Its like this guy i fuked up in 4's with warden and FOK while he was tehing. he start talking trash so I asked him for a 1v1. the bitch was still coky even if he completely sucked. he had 28% winning and a solo record of 0-44.

if some ppl just fuking shut up and listen.

and for you legend. I dont relly on cecil replays. i doubt that you'll see a replay of his in my guides. but he is well known for his audios. the fact you dont know who he is it doesnt mean he sucks.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Dispell own abolish abolish is freaking gay. Have fun abolishing each skeleton 1 by 1. Because auto abolish doesn't effect summoned units. As apposed to one dipell by a preist does the same as 50 from abolish. You really need some skills and find out how the game works.

Solo is freaking hard at low level I yet to play a lv 1,2,3 that was really a lv 1,2,3. They all are smurfs with like lv 10 accounts so I spend half hour playing a game and finally win. when it should have been a five min that game with no roadblocks insept maybe towers ;).

My current project

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=Theroy-SC

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yeah you are right..and i heard a lot of ppl complaining about..smurfs lately..heheeheh at least in 4's you dont get any..LOL

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Aragorn you have to play me now.

1v1 name your date and time k.