Votes: 5 27.8%
  • WTF is the necro wagon?

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faint
The races still need a levelment, seeing as how killing certain types of units among different races have been pretty hard, even with the upgraded unit doing double damage from armour.
I agree with you there, the counters aren't hard enough. It should be about 200% for everything that counters other things. THAT is a counter. Almost no units should simply do 100%, they should either do 200% or 50%, no inbetween. That way, there is a hard counter system in place, and units can actually turn the tide of battle (in the current situations, heros do -_-).

There should be anti-hero units (sharpshooters), anti-casters, and even anti-ranged!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
There needs to be Anti-Garg units too. I beat Air-a-gorn today(Lie) who wants my autograph?

VBad is right, faeries rock Necros however players like Air-a-gorn always do find a way around it and get other more annoying units but i won't toss any names..GARGOYLES.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Someone, Aragorn I believe, said something about not a lot of people using this. I have personally used this for awhile. I like my necs and they have saved me multiple times. Also, I think it might be boardering onto unbalanced, but nowhere near overpowered.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
In a 4v4 game i had teched to necro/wagon/stature and got attacked. My allys got killed off in my base and there was atleast 2 1/2 armies left and my necros killed them. Yes. They are unbalanced.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
unless u have 12 faeries 35 wisps and a whole lot of dyrads i dont know

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Ok...but you must understand that the UD had the most trouble with the cheesemaster? The reason: We have no anti-caster.

We have a half anti-caster, half hybrid anti-melee expensive bird that is supposed to be an anti-caster.

Whatever you say Vbad...you have never truly encountered a necro wagon. ;)
I dont even get beats master against UD i get warden lvl 2 fok + lvl 2 ss+ lvl 1 blink+ vengance.

aragorn I did meet it.

im currently back to 4v4 coz i want to have some fun..and every single ud tehs fast to necros because of the big maps. but you know what? owl (potm my current hero) > the fast tehers ones :p.

and even if you survive I will know that you get nercos and fearies >>>>necros. so..try again.

as i said i dont have any problems and because i perm scout and i dont have any surpises at all.

but you prolly reffer to 1v1 necros...well...i doubt you will gonna pul it out against an agressive annoying ne keeping you in the base and ****ing your acos. low lvl ud heros arent anything to be afraid of...high lvl are really powerful.

It might work until some extend i dont deny it, but its short lived ;).

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
BRILLIANT DISPLAY OF INTELLIGENCE RIGHT HERE. I COMMEND YOU.

VBad, you only show you lack of experience against Necro Wagon. Fairie Dragons would work, IF people like Aragorn, Swooper, and pretty much anyone that uses it dropped the corpses in battle. Most of the time this strategy is used, it is before battle.

And Aragorn, Beastmaster was far more effective against Orc because of the Hawk. Purge worked, sure, but if you watch the "dual" commentary by Cecil and Newbiee[CF] you can see the trouble they still have with a level 3 hawk.
I think you lack of experience if you say this dude. it works low lvl rt. skellies have low life duration you can raise them before battle and to have them half time instead of full or you can raise them right there.

necro+wagons it's only a low lvl rt effective strat.

heheh ceil and newbie comentary was fun..and cecil won by luck. as he said if! he had enough lighting his beast master would have died. the match was very close.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes thats what i wanted to prove to all, Aragorn you can own those who arent so good, in your replay the orc said 'i didnt expect this noob sh**' well a good player i mean stronger ,he would be prepared for everything

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
a better player would scout..which is vital and dispel(priests) > skellies. as I said aragorn it might work somethines but not always :p. I am not afraid. I was before but not anymore :p. Me strong..me crush you!.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, you definitely have to do it "Correctly". Even after the Level 19 smurfs found out about necros, it didn't even matter. The game was over before it began because I had gotten to tier 3 Skeleton Mastery upgrade. Once I get that, it is almost always over very quickly. It is easy to theorize why the necrowagon does or does not work, but theorycraft cannot explain why it is so powerful. Even Bei uses it!

Me and Pan got ranked using the necrowagon in AT. And that isn't just because Pan was there to help me out, it was because we worked together to make it work. And Vbad, it did work, way too many times to count. ;)

In theory craft, skeletons don't work, but in the real game they are extremely hard to stop when DONE RIGHT. Also, I would like to say that it doesn't work very well in 4v4 RT. In fact, I would be inclined to say it sucks. The reason why is because there are 4 players you have to beat using the necros + wagons. In a 4v4, they are also easily countered.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
In theory I see mass skels working. uhm a bijillion skelletons at 17-20 dmg each how does that not work. with meat wagons behind them?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
In theory I see mass skels working. uhm a bijillion skelletons at 17-20 dmg each how does that not work. with meat wagons behind them?
True, but many of these other people don't understand how powerful it really is. If you are UD, and you don't get necros, you aren't playing UD. ;)

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Vb you obviously do not see how much over powered UD then any other race. A quick review

NE requires micro hunts dryads ect... (why do people think they are over powered) sure hunts are strong but they are used all the way into teir three...

Human They arn't good infact if you win with them good for you.

UD Requires thought.. Here's what you got to think about

Am I going to go necros or gargs and statues or necros and statues. Or better yet fiends and statues gargs and Frost wurms. hmm the choices

Then there's orc I guess they require time or if against elf they require catapaults.

Now back on topic. 1 frozen tower is all you need to hold off an army of hunts take into consideration the 5 gouls or so that are chopping wood. and the rod of gayness.

You, wouldn't know to much because you don't play solo.

Bei used this strat against a lv 24 human and the human dispelled like a beotch. With one lich.

I used this strat in 1v1 once I won the game. Haven't lost a game to it once. but no one has ever tried it.

UD < NE If you don't think so play some 1v1 ladder and save all the UD players above lv 7 replays and post them. till then

UD > NE :).

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
I think you lack of experience if you say this dude. it works low lvl rt. skellies have low life duration you can raise them before battle and to have them half time instead of full or you can raise them right there.

necro+wagons it's only a low lvl rt effective strat.

heheh ceil and newbie comentary was fun..and cecil won by luck. as he said if! he had enough lighting his beast master would have died. the match was very close.

Because you're SUCH a high level, right? Wow, I wish I could be THAT ****ing high! I'm jealous as hell!

Level 10 is not high if you're too (to be nice) slow to not realize it.

Cecil didn't win "by luck" if you actually watched. The Hawk harassing won him that game, kept him in his base and his demolishers from doing alot.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is a necro wagon??is it whenUd mass necros and meat wagons to generate skellies??? If so i friggin raped one guy that did that....Alll i did was mass dispell and he was left with crap and some units...although i have to admit it gave me trouble....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Necrowagon is Necros(I don't see the point of more then 6-8) 2-3 wagons with that despence corpse dealy and usually statues to regain lost mana on the necros so they can constantly summon. Usually Air-a-gorn throws in a gargs and wyrms, or did in the FFA.

Now, though, let's quit trying to take shots at Vbad for stating what she thinks. It is true though Lvl 2-3 FoK rips up casters so like a blink behin the casters and 1-2 FoK's and they're dead. But really i dont think that could stop someone like Air-a-gorn from succeeding with the necrowagon.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
It would be nessicary if you want for 6-8 wagons, remember, -SIEGE- attack.

As for VB, everyone is stating their option as well, she tells them "I think you lack experience". That's much like saying "Get out, you ****ing suck."

I was Night Elf Vs an UD once, though yes, the player did get wagons with the necro, whatever this whole thread is discussing with those two. The wagons did HEAVY damage, so it would be nice to have that many, because if the main melee die at front fast, the necros still have to cast pretty fast for skeletons that would be weak against, for say, MGS or Tauren? Yes. The wagons = the instant corpse.

I've really grown tired of ladder games anyways, custom games seem to attract more fun. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by F0X
Aragorn, you suck at warcraft. Now go home and take a bath. That is all
omg, ROFL!!! I SHALL BAN U FOR THAT!!! j/k :p dont spam tho

anyways, i dun think its INVINCIBLE.. ive beaten it, but since i havent played aragorn in the 1v1... so i dunno. But i did beat it when i played wit Ud. :p

Also, for that NE has MG to tank quiksilver! :p and doTc. Plus CHIMS