Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on what level of play you might be at, however, Bei used to do it in solo...and he was VERY effective with it. Anti-casters don't do sh%t against the necro wagon...which is a real shame. The only counter to it is air units that move fast and attack hard with piercing. ;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I was thinking..Mass Griffs+Rifles+Priest with Inner file, dispel, heal alternation could probably dispatch Necro wagon pretty easily.

PS- AIR-A-GORN CHEATZ

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It requires less micro than the attack move Beastmaster of 1.12, and can beat people that outmicro it by a shitload. Both necros and meat wagons are low cost both foodwise and gold/lumber wise. Not to mention, statues provide replenishment of your necroes lost mana after each battle (only human can match this), and the UD Hero Nuke keeps enemy heroes to low levels, despite the mass killing of necros. Air counters this, it's true. I took out two strikes of this (one from Aragorn, one from Swooper) with Gryph/Hawk before I fell to a third because they were reproduced much faster than I could rebuild. However, seeing as this is a tier 3 strategy, and a crypt is required for lumber, it is a sinch to counter air as gargs are just as cheap useful.

Now, think to yourself. Overpowered, or balanced?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
I mean cmon how does he get all his units all uber fast?!?
Are you a robot Air-a-gorn?
Yes, I am the robot of WC3.

@Torubu: I definitely agree with you, it is an easy thing to get and extremely hard to counter. The only time I think they are overpowered is in 2v2 and in FFA. In 1v1 it isn't as effective because it requires so much tech. What throws me about this whole thing is how NO UD's on bnet use it except for me and pan. I have seen one UD in ladder use it before. =/

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's very useful even for gosu but it can be owned maybe it's not overpowered.Nothing is overpowered that you cant own it in this game.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beastmaster was counterable, and he was overpowered. Considering this, what arguement can you suffice Dark Mage?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
its not overpowered. im my oppinion its actually sucks. faeries rape necros and coz of the spalsh most of the skellies also. i got more problems with other casters than these ones. and if you fight in my base...wisps owns your arse also.

I agree with dark i never considered beast master an abuse. naga always raped him, same as warden, DH ..etc. and he wasnt the one you had problems with but the summons.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
its not overpowered. im my oppinion its actually sucks. faeries rape necros and coz of the spalsh most of the skellies also. i got more problems with other casters than these ones. and if you fight in my base...wisps owns your arse also.

I agree with dark i never considered beast master an abuse. naga always raped him, same as warden, DH ..etc. and he wasnt the one you had problems with but the summons.
Ok...but you must understand that the UD had the most trouble with the cheesemaster? The reason: We have no anti-caster.

We have a half anti-caster, half hybrid anti-melee expensive bird that is supposed to be an anti-caster.

Whatever you say Vbad...you have never truly encountered a necro wagon. ;)

DarkBreed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If UD had a cheap anti-caster they would be overpowered.

Against necro i like to go Orc, Taurans w/ caster and seige will walk all over it

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Beastmaster was counterable, and he was overpowered. Considering this, what arguement can you suffice Dark Mage?
On which planet are you Torubu?:D

I meant that necro+wagon isnt overpowered and this is the topic but i dont know what you meant with the BM,with what do you find him overpowered

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Necro wagon is alot more cheezier than bm just because Bm has a less summons at a time as opposed to one necromancer. This strat is a definite blow to the balls against orc or an unprepared Night elf player.

@vbad: i would strongly not recomend using faeries unless you see like 3+ statues because it would take forever to kill off a necro with just mana flare esp if they have a dk. Just add like 4 wisps to your attack force when dealing with them.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
On which planet are you Torubu?:D

I meant that necro+wagon isnt overpowered and this is the topic but i dont know what you meant with the BM,with what do you find him overpowered
BRILLIANT DISPLAY OF INTELLIGENCE RIGHT HERE. I COMMEND YOU.

VBad, you only show you lack of experience against Necro Wagon. Fairie Dragons would work, IF people like Aragorn, Swooper, and pretty much anyone that uses it dropped the corpses in battle. Most of the time this strategy is used, it is before battle.

And Aragorn, Beastmaster was far more effective against Orc because of the Hawk. Purge worked, sure, but if you watch the "dual" commentary by Cecil and Newbiee[CF] you can see the trouble they still have with a level 3 hawk.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
BRILLIANT DISPLAY OF INTELLIGENCE RIGHT HERE. I COMMEND YOU.

VBad, you only show you lack of experience against Necro Wagon. Fairie Dragons would work, IF people like Aragorn, Swooper, and pretty much anyone that uses it dropped the corpses in battle. Most of the time this strategy is used, it is before battle.

And Aragorn, Beastmaster was far more effective against Orc because of the Hawk. Purge worked, sure, but if you watch the "dual" commentary by Cecil and Newbiee[CF] you can see the trouble they still have with a level 3 hawk.
I still think summons might be too powerful. Making them give more XP would solve everything. Even a 25% increase in HP would solve many problems.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
The races still need a levelment, seeing as how killing certain types of units among different races have been pretty hard, even with the upgraded unit doing double damage from armour.