U~undead vs orc

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
tc, sh, hh demos, docs, taurens with a kodo in the back if it gets to this its gg for me

i can easily beat grunts hh and demos with cl, dk, ghouls, 2 stats, fiends and banshees but once taurens and docs are in the mix its over... im thinking wyrms could help? also its rare orc uses lust anymore these days as most ppl finally caught on u easily dispel it... ie, priests, destroyers, yads, walkers but stat traps and heal wards with taurens hh and demos is one tuff damn combo... especially with annoying sh healing every once in a while and hexing my units/heros and tc stomping.. any suggestions would help thx

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah add wyrms, and destroyers to the mix. destroyers should negat all wards/BL, and wyrms is instant GG to focused heros, and to those taurens and grunts. They start making bats, use ur web. Berserkers arn't a problem for wyrms, so you should have a solid army

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
stat traps and heal wards cant be devoured by destroyers right? i think u meant to say destroyers devour bl... but in my post i said shamans arent used... wat about if he just goes hh docs shams?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you can devour wards. You cannot devour stasis wards if u dont see them however, other wise u can devour them.