U~undead vs ne

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
undead vs ne

anyone got any tips on how to beat ne when they go archers yads dotts and like 3 mgs for meat (and occasionally fairies)... ive tried millions of things but cant seem to beat it. also if it helps to know most ppl who i played who use that strat go kotg then potm. so far ive been going dk lich ghouls fiends stats aboms but nothing works.

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I go ghouls with either dreadlord or lich with frost nova, early so i have a grip of lumber early, then i start my tech and get necs as i rush/creep. Once i get a few necs moving i concentrate on killing units. get some meat wagons and game is over, or just the mass ghoul with dreadlord and deathknights auras.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
necs are a bad idea since yads have abolish magic and not to mention when u try to pick off a small unit they use taunt... i was thinking to go mostly aboms with a few stats and fiends with web in case they get air for heros dl and dk maybe even lich as a third. has anyone actually come across this ne strat and beaten it? ghouls i think are a bad idea cause they will fall extremely quickly... its the damn taunt ability and mgs are way too hard to kill with their upgrades...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I beats it with Necrowagon, along with few destroyers and statues when I get enough time and gold, and I go DK + Lich =/

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
aight ill try out the necrowagon with destroyers and stats never tried that b4... usually when i play ne they try and mass out archers and hunts early and rush... by that time i get banshees fiends and stats and they get owned with dk and lich... its just when they get dryads my banshees are worthless and when they get the mgs i have no real meat and most of units fall b4 the mgs are dead. N_ dont u still have problems tho since u have no meat either?

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
thanks N_ massing necs and wagons annihilates ne like crazy =D sweet the only chance ne has against me now is if they go two AoW and hunt rush

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
necrowagon aint beatable to the NE. the NE yads have abolish magic but necs can raise them faster than them dispelling cuz NE dispel just sux.NE can be beaten with necrowagon with fiends evertime

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mass hunts??

Fiends with DK > them, I only make 2 fiends in Tier 1 and I still live (towers rock)

And mass gargs + ghouls and stats works too....

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
vs ne i dont really have problems anymore... only thing now is when they get a ton of fairie dragons... the necs get owned any tips N_?