U~undead vs humans

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
undead vs humans

I have problems with humans, i usually try to go for as little casters as i can, and either aboms or wyrms to beat them, anyone got any advice for this idea?

Reaction score
Use aoe, or AM/mk. That combo rapes me >=[. Also if you really want to go out, try and nuke them with banish/bolt/heal. But I doubt youd do that since you dont have an AM.

Also never get footies, even with defend they blow

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
u can own humans easily if u get a bit of everything... at the beginning a dk a few ghouls and fiends then at tier 2 have dk lich fiends stats necs wagons then tier 3 add in aboms and u will rip thru any human combo guaranteed.... id say against humans wyrms are a terrible idea as MOST hu go casters with rifle and a few sbs and knights... at best ur wyrms pick off a few units b4 they are focus fired and give ur opponent major exp... this combo will rape u just have to know when is a good time to upgrade to the next tier and also SCOUT to see wat ur opponent is doing... if u notice hes weak in one respect exploit it.. ie: has no priests then make sure u have alot of necs or if he has no meat rip thru wid aboms or if he goes all air make sure u have enuff fiends to bring them down and rip thru with aboms and skellies... anyway if u do this combo ur safe against any attack just make sure u micro well and heal with ur dk

Reaction score
oh .. rofl? just mass fiends, and destroyers late game. nuke their AM (most of the time they get these types of heroes ) and always get skellies beginning game. they're more own then you think.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
fiends and destroyers would get worked from rifle and casters.... and if the hu player has aoe spells ur worked even harder