U~ undead vs hu

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
i cant seem to beat rifle knight priest... ive tried a million diff things but they wont work

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hYbr1d. said:
i cant seem to beat rifle knight priest... ive tried a million diff things but they wont work
you and me both, humans have to solid an army.

All I can say is abuse the **** out of your heros, thats all you can do.

knights now pwn abombs, rifles have always pwned ghouls, and AM + MK before would do that, now u can get BM + MK with banish bolt dealin 500 + damage. all i can say is nuke heros before they nuke u.
What you need is good micro and get destroyers+abomb+stat and hope they are stupid and get inner fire for your destroyer. u want to keep them in back cause the rifles will make quick work of them. abombs can't do any real damage, so if u can get wyrms to taht with destroyers for knights and priests, well priests are jsut broken but u have stats so they cancel each other out be glad.

get triple hero, only way u can win is nuking, keep ur heros alive. yesturday I used deathpact, it saved my ass thrice. it is good.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
i just played a hu and barely i mean just BARELY beat him... i went all out fiends with 2 stats to heal and 1 for mana... dk then lich
i didnt nuke his heros... let me say impossible he went am then pally... pally keeps healing if u try to nuke the hero and he has lots of potions... no instead i nuked his whole army to pieces... with only his 2 heros left while i had my whole army it was pretty much gg. im thinking of incorporating a third hero for aoe maybe pit or naga. ive also heard that dr with silence = gg to hu. 1 or 2 destroyers are useless... with lvl 2 brilliance aura they can just keep casting and casting and if i get more destroyers i have less units that actually do good dmg... but yah focus on the units rather the heros and that seems to work.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
or u can macro and use mass crackd ghouls

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
ghouls fall ridiculously fast plus with slow they do shit

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hYbr1d. said:
i just played a hu and barely i mean just BARELY beat him... i went all out fiends with 2 stats to heal and 1 for mana... dk then lich
i didnt nuke his heros... let me say impossible he went am then pally... pally keeps healing if u try to nuke the hero and he has lots of potions... no instead i nuked his whole army to pieces... with only his 2 heros left while i had my whole army it was pretty much gg. im thinking of incorporating a third hero for aoe maybe pit or naga. ive also heard that dr with silence = gg to hu. 1 or 2 destroyers are useless... with lvl 2 brilliance aura they can just keep casting and casting and if i get more destroyers i have less units that actually do good dmg... but yah focus on the units rather the heros and that seems to work.
Paladins, yeah i forgot. dont bother nuking with paladins around. you will start to see them more, cuase human players have found out how cheesey they are.

Nuking thier army is a good idea yeah. lich is best at it. when u said a third hero, i would strongly suggest a CL. impale(though minimul damage) does great stunning to the army. if u can position him good, u can get most if not all of hsit main units. Destroyers ike I said are good for sucking up-de-buffs and they cannot be touched by aerial shackles. Frsot wyrms are good against humans.

The problem with tier 1 units, is even crack ghouls suck agaisnt humans, becuase of slow, and the fact knights are just as fast as them, with better armor and health (doesn't attack as fast, but slow + rifles and ghouls attack speed means nohting when they are dead)
Fiends also are pwned by meele. if they happen to get knights, u need abombs for meat agaisnt fiends, and even then i have seen them run knights in back and pick off fiends, because abombs are really slow, and knights are small and fast and can slip in behind.

If they ever get aM + MK, BM + MK, or all three, nuke the shit out of them. trust me. Paladin, don't bother and nueke the army. Holy light costs 65 mana, and less of a cooldown than coil however, and paladin cnat be focused cause of divine shield. its rather bullshit if u ask me

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The same thing does the human. If you dont nuke the UD heroes possibly with griffs and MK they will own you.

Pan said:
Paladins, yeah i forgot. dont bother nuking with paladins around. you will start to see them more, cuase human players have found out how cheesey they are.

Nuking thier army is a good idea yeah. lich is best at it. when u said a third hero, i would strongly suggest a CL. impale(though minimul damage) does great stunning to the army. if u can position him good, u can get most if not all of hsit main units. Destroyers ike I said are good for sucking up-de-buffs and they cannot be touched by aerial shackles. Frsot wyrms are good against humans.

The problem with tier 1 units, is even crack ghouls suck agaisnt humans, becuase of slow, and the fact knights are just as fast as them, with better armor and health (doesn't attack as fast, but slow + rifles and ghouls attack speed means nohting when they are dead)
Fiends also are pwned by meele. if they happen to get knights, u need abombs for meat agaisnt fiends, and even then i have seen them run knights in back and pick off fiends, because abombs are really slow, and knights are small and fast and can slip in behind.

If they ever get aM + MK, BM + MK, or all three, nuke the shit out of them. trust me. Paladin, don't bother and nueke the army. Holy light costs 65 mana, and less of a cooldown than coil however, and paladin cnat be focused cause of divine shield. its rather bullshit if u ask me
Some notes, that how can aboms be owned by knights we're talking about 1.17 if the DK isnt nuked? Griffins with storm hammers own aboms but healed aboms can still own knights. If you add the tri-hero combo with DK lich and CL you have greater chance, but knights cant kill aboms as much as griffs.

Some people dont bother with ghouls+aboms+destroyers and make fiends. The current 1.16 knights own fiends even with CL and other units to kill them. On 1.17 fiends are completely useless. Either Blizzard with AM or flame with BM and some knights.

Frost wyrms are owned by hawks, I wonder how healing scrolls can work and rifles below to shoot the gargs or tanks while the hawks kill wyrms in aerial shackles.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
yah basically two ppl of the same skill hu will take it easy... the ud has to have awesome micro to beat the hu... or the hu has to suck