U~Undead problem?

Reaction score
Undead problem?

Is anyone having trouble going fiends against a kotg/entangle? I'm having tons of trouble and I get ownt hardcore. I lose mostly everything and before I can get a lich for a nuke, my units are dead and they have 10x more hunts then I do fiends. Entangle is only 75 mana and it takes out a unit at that to. Suggestions?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried lvling up DK for high lvl coil so if if entangles you can just coil the fiend?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Destroyers can be fine if you get them which is better if you go with ghouls and aboms

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
get gargoyles and ghouls agaisnt Ne. fiends are crap. most ne players are noobs that is why they play NE. get gargs and focus on hunts. get ghouls to focus on archers. take gargs to focus on hippos if they come

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
When I was a n00b, still kinda am actually, I hated nightelf...

Reaction score
Here's the problem:
-When I have level 3 coil, most likely the NE will have level 3 entangle.
-Hunts own ghouls and entangle owns ghouls to. Ghouls will get slaughtered even with superior micro, and at the level I play at, everyone knows how to micro.
-Gargoyles get own my archers and can be easily taken out by 1 mg and about 20-30 archers. While those 5-6 hunts will take out the ghouls I have.
-Destroyers are tier 3, and you forget you have to maintain a balanced army of gargoyles and ghouls while also getting some statues and always keeping a handy mana pot to coil those red healthed units. its the time and money needed to get to tier 3 is what bothers me

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Try harassing with the gargs. he can't stop you from going behind his base and attacking his workers.

Reaction score
Oh but he can build 1 or 2 AP's around his workers and repair it when needed, and while your gargs try and kill that tower, thatll give him enough time to come back to his base. You forget he commands the map while you're stuck to harrassing him. You will eventually run out of money.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
farie dragon= fixed poition. move + cast focus=gg dragons

coil + wisp=gg wisp. nova + wisp=gg wisp

proglem solved, NE =pwned

Reaction score
So what about my fiends that are dying? They have no heal, and Im sitting here trying to coil each wisps by wisp.
And dragons could sit in the back while I try and focus on em. Taunt will own my fiends, hippos will own my destroyers, entangle will own my ground, dragons will own my necros and my statues, and faerie fire, if they have any will own everything.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kotg is a problem for fiend users. Especially when they get dotts.. faerie fire + focus fire on fiends kills them quickly. Try and defend till you get to tier3.. destroyers solve the problem.. plus you get free orb of annihilation. Otherwise.. nuke the Kotg with coil/nova and ff by fiends. Try not getting creepjacked, since it would certainly take out a few fiends of urs. In order to avoid that.. harass with your DK while creeping with fiends.

Reaction score
harrass with my dk so he can get entangled and then cycloned then surrounded?

The problem is can I hold out? he could easily get 2 ballys and own my whole base.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ballys are the weakest siege because they are tier 1. It would take a while to kill your base. You shouldn't be worried about them. Just NUKE NUKE NUKE.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
wisps/dragons
Wisps for detonate, and dragons rrape statues/necros
Fiends with web + Necs and Statues works very well. Make sure to micro the necs, NEVER have Raise Dead on autocast. Do it manually against NE.

Reaction score
like I said dragons rape them all and 1 wisp can own 5 skellies if placed right

when your up against mgs corpes dont come that fast and when youre up against a kotg trees can rape necros alone =]

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
like I said dragons rape them all and 1 wisp can own 5 skellies if placed right

when your up against mgs corpes dont come that fast and when youre up against a kotg trees can rape necros alone =]
The only problem I see is wisps. However, every single wisp costs a lot economically for an NE player. Faerie dragons aren't as scary as one would think. I have managed to use necros dispite having an NE going dragons. All you need to do is micro your necs and your skeleton mages. Mages are the key to victory against anti-casters.