U~The Secret of the Undead: Revised and Edited Twice!! 2nd version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks X42, but my Time limit has run out on editing this..:(

But I'm geting ready to show my next Undead article to this forum, which I'm proud to say it's for proper use of the Undead heros, including the new addition of the Crypt Lord, all I have to do now is prove read it, then when I get back to my comp next week, I'll post it.

I also might do an article for the Humans, but I can't do one for the other two races cuz I'm not good with them, and I don't really know them well.;)

EDIT: Just a side note, but if i could of edited this one, I would have gone thru it and color coded it to maker it easier to read, that's what I've done with my new article, so I can't wait to see how it looks!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
just send me the entire thing (color codes and everything) and i will edit your post, for I have no time limit on editing your posts (I think.)

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehe in Tft when i rush with undead i always buy the wand of somethng wutever its called taht make skelitons

Biske

Reaction score
Lol, never! He majors in the UD, while I'm just a Jack of all Trades. I'm just telling these things from my own experiance, and hell, if Rage didn't enlighten me, this would be taking up space on my HD! See, I wrote one long ago when Rage first came here, and he was the only one to post in it, and helped me to correct a few things. This article is acteully CGW's, I just took it and added on to it.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay, well I am a new user here. I have been reading for some time but never really set time aside to register. This site is ( how that one person said ) is awesome. I mean, you get input from some decent players on B.net. I have been involved with b.net for some time now. Probably like 5 - 6 years now.

Thanks for all the info about UD. I am really taking a facination to them. Mainly because I got pwned by enough of them. I figured if I can't beat them, join them. So I begin the process of improving my UD skills. I must say im off to a good start. I did a lot of reasearch on them and I am now 5 - 0. *Puts gold star on cheek * =p. Thanks for all the info people and keep posting your imput. Later

~*Mitch*~

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
We are always glad to help a brother in need. I am glad that this guide helped someone. :D

Biske

Reaction score
Ho, hold on here, wait a minute! What do you mean "helped someone"? Is that an insult!? Why I outta!

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh my gosh. I went to IPX and played warcraft III. I used undead for like .... the first time ( cept for a few times before when I was messing around, not including the single player missions). I went 5-1. Then I came back the next day and played again. I was like 3-1. I learned a lot and it works. UD rocks my socks. ALthough they will take some getting used to considering I only played as ORC for the first 10 months of Warcraft III's existance on retail.

The expansion is sooo confusing right now. I am having a semi hard time with it. But I guess the only way to get over that is by playing it. Eh .... its all good.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thought Kenshin married Kaouru after the Enishi Act. Did he wander off again ? Even after giving his sword to the new "evil" :D ?

Still, I can't find Rurouni Kenshin movies that carries on after the events following the manga here... :(

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow_Ninja
Thought Kenshin married Kaouru after the Enishi Act. Did he wander off again ? Even after giving his sword to the new "evil" ?

Still, I can't find Rurouni Kenshin movies that carries on after the events following the manga here...
I'm not sure this belongs here.....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ok this forum isn't for spam. If you are gonna post, at least post on topic things.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you add something to the topic??

Aragorn make a full guide in chapters and tomes.against ud against human against all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.