U~Tell me good combo

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Pan
I have seen endurance aura, unholy, frenzy and bloodlust, all that with abombs. now those where ****ing good abombs

You should really see taurens being bloodlusted, frenzied, and lvl 3 endurance aura.

With just 4 taurens, you'd see Pulverize going off EVERYWHERE. Now that's insane DPS. With AMS, there'd be no possessing them.

Undead + Orc. Now that's a combo. Orc Army and Undead Air Force, with Orc heroes mass killing low HP units and Undead heroes nuking other heroes. :D

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But then AMS dispels all my bloodlust and unholy frenzy micro, gah. XX(

A little bit of foot in mouth there. :eek:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Don't double post. Use the edit button.

And in response to your post, you are correct, AMS would dispel all negative + positive buffs. But I am not saying that AMSed aboms isn't a bad thing.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
They used to be good though. 'Fart' Cloud, as Pan said, killed my Archmage once. But hell, it's not as good as short-term effects.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
They used to be good though. 'Fart' Cloud, as Pan said, killed my Archmage once. But hell, it's not as good as short-term effects.
Really all the "fart cloud" does now is reduce the hitpoint regeneration to 0. It might make the hitpoint regeneration about -1 or something like that. It isn't super useful...but it does help quite a bit against anything NOT undead. Since the fart cloud doesn't work on UD units.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is a little lot. But Death Knight + Dreadlord (Dual Auras) Plus Statues + Wand of Necromancy + Lots of Aboms with "fart" cloud. + Unholy Frenzy. They will gain health and have very fast atatck speed from the unholy frenzy and unholy aura. They will regain health from vampiric and statues. This is very hard to get all of it together but is very good. (except against air so maybe throw in some crypts)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This sounds like a good strat except like you said, air would cause problems. I would throw in a few Gargs, fiends and a frosty to take down the air. Also if you have Unholy Frenzy on the Frost wyrm it would be the ownage...lol. Unholy Frezied Frost Wyrms are awesome!