Garg
Necro
Is this good?????

Tell me the monsters u guys use in RoC
thank you

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Fiends and Gargs, with Ghoul splash to defend the Fiends. And a few Aboms when the battle gets dodgy. Maybe a few Banshees if I'm feeling evil and bored with Possession.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fiends and garg don't go well together. They might if you don't autocast web and tell the gargs to attack air.

I prefer the Fiend + Abom + Banshees combo. AMS every unit you have (you can coil them anyway, and bury fiends), and possess any tauren/knight/bear/abom they have. Once you're sure they don't have any tier 3, activate curse.

This works pretty well in both RoC and TFT, and against those who don't use priests (few, but even if they have priests, you can still win), and those who don't use spirit walkers (disenchant, but most Orcs underestimate spirit walkers).

AMS is vital, esp to you heroes. You DON'T want to get stormbolted, then flamestriked and blizzarded at the same time, nor do you want to get entangled and then shadow-striked over and over again.

You can add necros if you've got the resources, and in TFT always have a minimum of 2 statues, but don't exceed 4.

Research unholy armor, and creature attack. Priority on abom defense (they're the meat), and fiend offense (they're the damagers). You can also throw in a wyrm of two when you're ready to hit high upkeep.

You can use ghouls before getting aboms, but don't stick to ghouls for too long. Use ritual and pact on them liberally when you've got aboms coming.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
abom and bansee, possen the air units. and abom got ground cover.or mass gargs own heroes the move slow like the mk and the tc and maybe the cyprt lord.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Crypt and Frosty.

It owns, and you JUST need to upgrade creature attack + armor.

The best hero with this is Deathknight cause these units have slow attack rate.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grimace
Crypt and Frosty.

It owns, and you JUST need to upgrade creature attack + armor.

The best hero with this is Deathknight cause these units have slow attack rate.
Ummm....I really don't think that would be best. Experienced players don't even use this combo. It may work great in team games but it sucks in Solo.....

Without a meat shield to take damage your fiends would be ultimately destroyed. And shortly after your frostwyrms would most likely die. It is a bad strategy and I suggest going:
ghouls + fiends + gargs + two heros + frosty (yes!!! 1 frosty) + banshees

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
combos? Ghouls and gargs. Fiends and gargs. ghouls and necros. fiends and frosty.
Abombs banshe and necro. ghoul fiend banshee.

Be creative

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
fiends and gargs... no web i presume.

meat wagons...

destroyers...

errr... thats about it, mix and match. variety is what sometimes wins you the game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by life_source
fiends and gargs... no web i presume.

meat wagons...

destroyers...

errr... thats about it, mix and match. variety is what sometimes wins you the game.
actualy, if u can web like some wyverns and bats, hippos and talons, and some gargs, and finaly dragonhawks, which would probably result in killing your gargs. Your gargs can pick off the ones in the air, and possibly heavy assault air units like chims and worms unchalleged by anti-air.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reply from 'the ground attack' expert:

Just build 2-3 crypts 2-3 Temples of Damned,3-4 Slaughter houses.
Combine 3-4 ghouls with 6-7 fiends,10 necros.1-2 meat wagons and 7-10 abominations.Use 1-3 banshees-possess on gryphs\wyvs\chims.
This will make you win.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
basically the best r Aboms and Crypt fiends. The crypt ggot air and uses net while the aboms bash the $hit out of them. That way you got ground and air covered throw a few necros in there and you cant go wrong.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Reply from 'the ground attack' expert:

Just build 2-3 crypts 2-3 Temples of Damned,3-4 Slaughter houses.
Combine 3-4 ghouls with 6-7 fiends,10 necros.1-2 meat wagons and 7-10 abominations.Use 1-3 banshees-possess on gryphs\wyvs\chims.
This will make you win.
umm, Wyverns, wyrms, chims and any and all air can no longer be possessed by banshees.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anything goes. :p

I prefer abom, fiend, banshee - wyrms if I have the resources.

AMS here and there, then possess a few. It's virtually unbeatable against Orc. Fiends eat Orc air alive, banshees can possess enough grunt/tauren to make a really big difference. Abombs kick ass as meat.

Shades is a must - in any game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Abombs are the worst tier 3 meele. the only thing they have is the fart cloud and high hp. they are slow in movement and attacking.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Exactly. They're just that, meat - unless you've got them on unholy frenzy and level 3 unholy aura. Then they become offensive units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have seen endurance aura, unholy, frenzy and bloodlust, all that with abombs. now those where ****ing good abombs

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Aboms do suck really bad if they don't have any auras,buffs,etc. I think they are quite useful though, since they have a ton of HP and don't die too easily.