U~stupid humans

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
mk, pally, bm, footies, rifle, priests and knights
i play undead and get worked by this strat

btw tips on wat heros to use as well would be nice... i usually go lich first but lately and own with a sweet rush. sadly if the hu gets mk first i cant do anything he just bolts and surrounds the lich if i get near his base

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to theorycraft this a bit.

Get tri hero and nuke the pally. Get aboms, wagons, and wyrms with freezing breath. It might be hard to tech, but that is what UD is good at. When the pally is dead the MK won't have healing support and then you can FF on him too. The wagons will kill the priests, and if he has innerfire/slow get destros and devour magic. If you nova and impale his ranged along with freezing breath, they won't do very good. Coil any of your wyrms that get weak, and the BM dies fast too so nuking wouldn't be hard to him. The wyrms will own the footies and knights.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
wat order are u thinking of gettin the heros? and i take it i use ghouls in order to fast tech no fiends?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Dk first, grab a handful of ghouls to creep (dont attack the base, just creep and defend) toss in a nerubian tower for good measure and tech asap.

Im gonna have to ask pan (lich should be second because if you dont get him now, he dies too easy) but i would go DL for aura for your ghouls to keep up with riflemen and footies and throw in 2-4 statues (2 when you can, 2 more once you start your tech) and tech. and mob ghouls if has less than 8 rifles (keep them in the back of your base or creep with them alone) . hopefully you cleared a mine at this point.

Go CL (once money permits, maybe once you get a 2nd mine) for 1 impale, 3 beetles (your maphack and peasant harrassers) 1 armor. grab some destroyers (3-4 will do, 2-3 statues) and go wreak havoc on them with around 10 ghouls 5-8 gargs and the rest of your units and cross your fingers

good luck you really need it, human is way too overpowered against UD, that coming out of MY mouth.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is sad. You're undead you should own human. You need to better micro.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
im not asking for help with micro man... i said i cant beat hu when they use that combo. its very difficult when they instantly kill ur hero with banish, holy light and storm bolt

im ok now cause i tried that hu strat vs an undead player and he got me with 2 destroyers, 2 - 3 wyrms, aboms and stats. i dont even think i killed one unit on him. as far as heros i think he only had dk and dl. dont member seeing a third.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
This is sad. You're undead you should own human. You need to better micro.
Truly UD means ownage of all races, but you should surprise and you can own UD. It isnt so impossible

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
good luck you really need it, human is way too overpowered against UD, that coming out of MY mouth.
Yes, this is probably true. Although I never ended up noticing it until after I decided to stop using necros. Too bad you can't see any of my necro replays hybrid, they work even against human (with priests). I cannot downplay the power of necros unless blizzard nerfs them sometime. They recently buffed them a while ago, which seemed to only make things worse.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
hey cool... aragorn is like the king of ud on battleforums right? so u generally go for necs all the time? ne gives me the MOST problems with undead. in fact ne is really the only race that can beat me that is the same or below my skill level. most of my problems arent microing... im still newb (only been playing a few weeks now) and dont really know wat units to get to counter enemy units. any ud tips would be much appreciated aragorn

btw as a side note... how come we cant post replays on this new version of battleforums?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hYbr1d. said:
hey cool... aragorn is like the king of ud on battleforums right? so u generally go for necs all the time? ne gives me the MOST problems with undead. in fact ne is really the only race that can beat me that is the same or below my skill level. most of my problems arent microing... im still newb (only been playing a few weeks now) and dont really know wat units to get to counter enemy units. any ud tips would be much appreciated aragorn

btw as a side note... how come we cant post replays on this new version of battleforums?
I beat aragorn in our match :p

Ud is pretty much limited to few strats against other races, because they all counter more effectively than undead can counter back.

hero choices agaisnt HU is DK, Lich, CL. There is also DL first for fast expansion and power creeping.
Hu heros abuse much worse then UD, simply because Ud nukes don't deal 350 damage and stun for 3 secs like MK, or you cannot take out an entire army with banish like u can with the BM.

Versus humans, always get destroyers, because humans love to use it as a crutch. also with enough, things like WE, slow, and innerfire become mana for the destroyer fast.

all ud has that really is good agaisnt hu is the nuke,i mean both footmen and rifles pwn ghouls, hawks pwn gargs, MK alone pwns ghouls, knights with buf pwn abombs. but in the end, Humans still have a better nuke then Ud,
banish + bolt + holy light= 581 dmg + 498=1079
VS
Coil + nova + impale = 300 + 150 + 110 = 560

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
u make it seem hopeless for ud to beat hu lol... but i guess ur right all hu needs is there 3 hero with like 2 tanks casters and knights and its over for ud =(
any unit combos u suggest pan?

and as a sidenote... u beat aragorn? was it ud mirror?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lately, my mistake is that i make tanks and he tunrs out to make not more than 3 destroyers. I'd better have more griffs, then gg DK, gg aboms because they are stron, I hate aboms.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
if he has wyrms u need tanks.... otherwise all ur weak units ie: caster, rifle are dead

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
Just humor me, try necrowagon with some ghouls and gargs/destroyers thrown in, skellies arent dispellable right?
It wouldn't matter if they were dispellable, there are just so damn many of them. If you can focus the priests just right, you will win easy. GGNOREKTHXBYE!

As for tips, I have a few in the stickies, but I never did manage to make the Necrowagon informative sticky. I probably should have, they are just too easy to abuse.

Tips against human now? or back then? I stopped playing during 1.15ish, so all of my statements might be somewhat dated in comparison to others. But I try my best to keep up to date, but I haven't played since 1.15 so it isn't easy.

Jg_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, well it would seem from others post i would be wrong, but the strat that works for me is ghoul early fast expo while i tech to black citadel and make 2 slaughter houses for pure aboms with my heroes, and with ghouls with ghoul frenzy i use dl first then dk, dont really need 3 heroes in my opinion. This strat kinda forces them to go air, then i back my strat up with gargs, with both auras there pretty good. add a few frost wyrms to the mix and most humans just leave.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
hYbr1d. said:
if he has wyrms u need tanks.... otherwise all ur weak units ie: caster, rifle are dead

When he makes fiends and he sees I dont have any riflemens just ground he starts making wyrms. Tanks can kill wyrms slowier so I just build aviary if i dont have it and mass hawks, then gg wyrms. Gargs cant stop them, if he starts making gargs when I have hawks, no way, it is too late for him.