U~strats against races?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
strats against races?

Post em plz, Im turning into UD

And post basic build orders if you can, along with what heroes to use (I just went DK + lich in few of my games today, won most of it)

from what I know:

NE -- mass ghouls + gargs + statues

Orc -- no idea

UD -- Necro wagon? with fiends?

HU -- no idea

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: strats against races?

Originally posted by Teh Abyss
Post em plz, Im turning into UD

And post basic build orders if you can, along with what heroes to use (I just went DK + lich in few of my games today, won most of it)

from what I know:

NE -- mass ghouls + gargs + statues

Orc -- no idea

UD -- Necro wagon? with fiends?

HU -- no idea
Orc-- DK + fiends +statues+ frosty, DK + fiends +statues+ abomb
DK+destroyer

Ud-- NEVER EVER use necro wagon, NEVER EVER USE IT agaisnt UD.

Lich + ghouls + abombs + statues
Lich + ghouls to ghouls + frostys,
CL(beetles) + fiends + destroyers or frosty or both

destroyers are the only anticaster necrowagon can't beat.

Hu DK + LIch+ DL ghoul + statue + destoryer

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do you switch races when I switch races.. when I face UD I get DL and mass gargs and sleep surround his hero and kill whatever he has left. I tech to ghoul frenzy. I beat a lot of people with just mass gargs.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
Why do you switch races when I switch races.. when I face UD I get DL and mass gargs and sleep surround his hero and kill whatever he has left. I tech to ghoul frenzy. I beat a lot of people with just mass gargs.
What I was going to do, Lich is good with nova and all, but I think sleep will be more useful in the end. (tho Ive seen some high lvls use Lich over DL...)

Why do I switch? Why not?

edit

thx for those guidelines Pan, just won some games (including lvl 13 and 23) game ^^;

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sleep higher levels agaisnt smart opponents is useless. u take a unit and attack ur own dreadlord. omg there goes 100 mana of his down the drain.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
vs all(or rather vs human)- ghouls, destroyers and aboms, DL,lich and DK, thats what they do in replay. Fiends for teams.UD is my 2nd race after human and Ive won against many.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What i normally do :

HU - DK/lich/CL, ghouls/statues/destroyers/aboms
ORC - DK/lich, fiends/statues/mass destroyers
NE - DK/lich/CL, ghouls/gargs/statues/aboms/destroyers
UD - lich/DL, ghouls/gargs/statues/aboms

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD - lich/DL, ghouls/gargs/statues/aboms
That doesnt work too well, mass gargs + frosties + crypt + DK and fiends work better.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nope, DK is useless in a mirror match. secondly if you get fiends, the ghouls would easily outrun you since they would come in large numbers, and the nova would also help to finish the fiends off. On another thought.. even if you are able to tech to frosties.. ur opponent would simply get destroyers and gargs.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, DK is useless in a mirror match. secondly if you get fiends, the ghouls would easily outrun you since they would come in large numbers, and the nova would also help to finish the fiends off. On another thought.. even if you are able to tech to frosties.. ur opponent would simply get destroyers and gargs.
I meant Crypt Lord as 1st hero, and DK as 2nd, but maybe lich as 2nd might work better.. nova..

Well, if they get destroyers + gargs, their gargs will get ownt by froties (mass freezing).. but Ive never tried it against gargs + destroyers =/

And fiends wont be pwnt by ghouls/aboms because of Frosties ^.^ (Ive tried this one) Plus you have beetles to tank a bit ^^

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes some UDs make me CL 1st and it soesnt work as good as DK 1st. Also if we're talking about solo, fiends arent very good to play with, massing.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I used to get necros every game, that worked pretty well against all races. It probably won't work now because every UD is abusing that strategy.