strat against NE

whats a good strat against dryads and chim and mass hunts? :D

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Frenzy 2/2 ghouls, 1/1 Garg, 2/2 Aboms.

Thats should be able to cut thru that army. You will have to micro it and watch for them hero hunting.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ghouls can take care of dryads, banshee's take care of huntresses and gargs take chims.

The great thing is, Chims can't attack air (thank god) so gargs have an easy time.

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
Ive jus thought of that wen u said frenzy the ghouls if u had an orc an human ally, an had the DL an DK as heros u could bloodlust unholf frenzy an use inner fire on the ghouls wich would = insane attack speed + benefits of unholy aura also wif the benefits of vampiric aura that would be a tough army 2 beat but , if u mass freenzy ghouls 3/3 all upgrades an double auras u could easily rip through hunts:fencing

SkTiGeRJS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuckyou.com
yea but ghouls get raped by the Demon Hunter, and the Kotg's thorns aura will deal a great amount of damage to the ghouls, and alot of players now a days buy wand of neagations and would take all those extra magics off ur gay ass ghouls.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SkTiGeRJS
yea but ghouls get raped by the Demon Hunter, and the Kotg's thorns aura will deal a great amount of damage to the ghouls, and alot of players now a days buy wand of neagations and would take all those extra magics off ur gay ass ghouls.
ok im going to get something straight, Emmolation is crap, and barely does nothing to ghouls. I have played a shit load of games to learn the DH is going to get it's ass kicked if it think immolation is going to kill ghouls.

Thorns aura is crap also, it is worthless, ud have more luck spending it on a treant.

WON? Please they will just recast it. WON is only good in large quantitys, or against a caster/meele combo in single where by there is less to dispell.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea but ghouls get raped by the Demon Hunter, and the Kotg's thorns aura will deal a great amount of damage to the ghouls, and alot of players now a days buy wand of neagations and would take all those extra magics off ur ghouls.
The DH is pretty good against the Ghouls, but hero killing puts the DH out of commission very quickly. Most times, he's too busy dancing and running away to do any real damage to Ghouls. Plus, if he's surrounded, he's not gonna be doing very much damage for long.

Thorns Aura? Don't make me laugh. Thorns used to be powerful against Ghouls, but now it's little more than a joke. Thorns does nothing but prick them a bit and that's it.

What extra magics? Crack Ghouls alone already can take care of Dryads or Hunts.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
True, Ghouls will kill a DH. Common sense: 20 Ghouls will eventually kill a DH at level 10. Triple Nuke him with Undead and it makes the DH panic. But it is a serious problem for Undead.

Masta

Member!
Reaction score
I was UD in a 1VS1 against NE ... I totally got blasted by their Dryads + DH+KotG ....my ghouls were fully upgraded+frenzy, I had DL+DK and necros fully upgraded.....got owned pretty fast

any strat against dryads ?---they kick my arse

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Crack Ghouls/DK/Lich. Never fails to piss off the NE. Air problems? Get Gargs. Lots of Ghouls should be enough, but make your Ghouls concentrate on the Dryads by killing them off one by one. Have the DK and the Lich focus on eliminating the DH quickly, and keep some WoNs around to eliminate Entangle, which will mean the death of either of your heroes quite quickly. Works almost every time.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I start hoping for a miracle against late Undead (like after an hour) 'cos they're so DAMN BLOODY TOUGH! Even if I win, I have to retreat to recover.

As the battle drags on, NE and Human start to lose pace. So just drag the battle on a little.