U~quick question

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG ITS TEH UNFORGIVEN!!! OH MY GAWD!!!

so what brings you to UD forum?

Yes, its called infernal, it is summoned by Dread Lord (one of UD hero), and he has about 1600 life, and high damage. Whenever units are close to him, they burn -_- 10 damage per second.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's called an infernal. It is the ultimate (lvl 6 spell) of the dread lord. It is really neat. It has a bunch of life, permanent immolation, and immune to spells. It can't be dispelled, and when it hits the ground, it stuns units around it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It is very unbalanced although I dont watch people playing with DL lately

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
it isn't unbalanced.. it's an ultimate. It's like saying the pit lord's doom is unbalanced because it can kill any unit.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh.. pitlord's doom suuuuucks. It isnt magic immune and can be dispelled! Just purge it 4 times and its gone.

H

how_the _big_cheese

DO ne of u know how 2 get spoofer (without all that compuer techno shat)???

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry Cheese WarcraftForums.com does not support The use of Third party porgrams that would violate the Warcraft III Terms OF Service, and discussions reguarding such programs are against the forums rules.

INFERNAL

A Demon summoned by the Dread Lord.

Level: 8
Cost: None
Unit Type: Summoned
Attack Type: Chaos
Weapon Type: Normal
Armor Type: Heavy
Armor: 6
Ground Attack: 54.5 avg

Chaos Attacks do damage to divine beings.
Air Attack: None
Cooldown: 1.35
Hit Points: 1500
Health Regeneration: Always
Mana: None
Mana Regeneration: N/A
Range: Melee
Day Sight: 140

Night Sight: 80
Speed: Fast (320)
Build Time: N/A
Summoned By: Dread Lord
Requirements: None
Transport Space
Usage: 1
Production Hot Key: N

Information

Infernals have Spell Immunity and last for 180 seconds.

Infernals can attack trees. Select an Infernal and hit the attack button (right-click doesn't work) and select a tree to attack. You can use this to clear paths through trees.

Spells and Abilities

Permanent Immolation (Passive)
Burns nearby enemy units for 10 points of damage per second.

Research Cost - Researched At - Requirements - Upgrade Time
None - Always Available - None - N/A

Duration - Cooldown - Mana Cost - Range
Unlimited - N/A - None - N/A

Area of Effect - Allowed Targets - Effect
22 - Ground, Enemy, Neutral - 10 damage/sec

Spell Immunity (Passive)
Renders this unit immune to negative spells.

Resistant Skin (Passive)
Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Always so technichael ngb..... Oh, and what adds to the infernals power is the addition that you can heal it via the dk death coil.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Infernal is strong, but not when it is cast at the begining of a battle in RT. Focusing an infernal kills it quickly. Not to mention UD palyers hardly get DL, they are to absorbed with their DK/Lich combo to get the sexy DL.

Dreadlord unfortunately is a meele based hero, and works best with meele units. Since warcraft 3 has turned from caster craft to ranged craft, DL isnt as important

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why isnt any1 choosing the DL anymore?
ive been wondering why cos they look pretty strong to me

AxeMurderer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i usually pick DL first and then DK.. but I am not the BEST player. I am much better than your average joe when it comes to micro and resource management from playing Rise of Nations

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DL is a weak hero. He has low hp, low armor, low attack damage, and high mana. He is more intellegence than a strength hero. Generaly, you wnat a fast hero also, and DL is not. sleep is good, but it is easily countered, and with rangecraft u dont need vamp aura, and personaly swarm isnt that good IMO.

However I will admit his ultiamte kicks magor ass.

AxeMurderer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just love to use Dread Lord because when you put someone's hero to sleep it takes them out of their game plan. if you can keep them asleep you can pick off their whole army before they get a chance to use any special attacks. Usually they arent smart enough to go straight for your hero and even if they do it's not easy to kill him with some decent micro. With the death knight or lich king, it's more of a "normal" battle.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
While putting a Hero to sleep is good, at low levels Sleep is terrible. It puts them out for a little while, but almost any player will have a lrge enough army to compensate for by the time he wakes up, and a good micro will basically eliminate the power of sleep all together.

-Frank :cool:

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Actually any time I play UD I get him as first or second. I used to be a big CL fan, I never use lich, but the now I like the DL/DK combo.

DK sleep IS sexy, there is nothing better than using sleep to negate a enemy ultimate in the late game, and in the early game it makes incrediablly easy to set up for a FF on the hero.
No hero = no exp. for the units its army kills. plus the dual arua is very nice too.

I suppose you could get the same effect using the old Hero nuke, but I would much rather have the Infernal, and a high level sleep towards the end of the game.