U~Prevention of the Blademaster.

black_sh0es

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Prevention of the Blademaster.

Anyone think the blademaster is overpowered with his windwalk?Anyone got an idea on how to stop his harrassment with his stupid windwalk(sneakin in killin acos)?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Early you won't have really much of a chance, you could whack it up with Coil/Impale once it appears but otherwise now. 'sides, Acos are quite resistant so just run around for a while.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course,when he appears you can click on all your units to kill him.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ok you want to get a DK, or a CL. build at least one nerubian tower and a tomb of relics. I usualy get these anyways so i am set. as soon as he comes to attack the nerub tower should do it's job, and slow him down completely. buy a dust of appearance at the tomb of relics, and when he WW use it. he will be slowed, and you can attack him. throw coils at him.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by D.F.I.
Build Nerubian towers near your peons....and when He's slowed, surrond him with ghouls.
Yep, this tactic works the best. If you are UD always get a Nerubian Tower. It destroys rushes in their tracks. Especially ones with the blade master.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you forget that ww will still probably used, nerub or not he will get away. so it's not gg hero or tp, its ww out of there.

unless you do what i say and get a DOA fast

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
you forget that ww will still probably used, nerub or not he will get away. so it's not gg hero or tp, its ww out of there.

unless you do what i say and get a DOA fast
Yep if you get a dust of appearance you will own him. However, if you surround him and then just hold position he won't be able to get away...lol. I have never seen it tried but oh well. Also, if he is rushing you, just rush him since he is probably teching...lol.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Pan's got it down pat. Get a Tomb of Relics and a Nerubian to slow him, grab your DoA then Coil him + Ghoul combo.

You have to get the DoA quickly, or he'll get away.

-Frank :cool: