U~Plans... Plans...

bloah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Plans... Plans...

First off I want to tell a little thing that happend to me yesterday about using a ceartain stradegy.

I was playing a guy yesterday and it was a nice long game which I ended up losing since both my partners left [3v3]. Well this guy got a bit ****y and pissed me off.

Me: "Dam, it's a bit hard playing a 3v1 eh?"

Guy: " Nah, you just suck don't blame it on other people. Besides you only lost because you went mass fiends which is a newb stradegy. If I used the UD on a 3v1 i would have owned the with" blah blah blah.

WTF? He went mass hunts that game and I could have called that a newb stradegy if i wanted! So wtf? Some people piss me off on Bnet, i mean they think there all good and don't notice the situation.

Anyways onto the main topic of this thread, what do you guys usually go when you use the UD? I mean what are your plans and BO and stuff like that? I want to imporve on the UD and learn some stradegys.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I usually Go Duel Ghoul Auras, then go up to Aboms and Necros.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For TFT, I start off with Fiends, then work myself up to Statues ASAP. I am by no means as good as I used to be, as I don't play WC3 half as much as I used to, but it remains a pretty good way to go, and then throwing in some extra melee for a meatwall helps too.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It seriously depends on the race, cause UDvsUD can either go ghouls or fiends, in UDvsNe it is mostlikely fiends and/or ghouls. in UDvsOrc it is mostly fiends and agaisnt humans its ghouls.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shizo
want a simple solution? squelch him.
LOL.

That is very true...the squelch option on Bnet is really really nice for those people you don't want to talk to.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. I think they can be quite fun. I have gotten bored of them though, since my allies started to get really crappy. Whenever I really don't want to play an intense 1v1, I just press the 3v3 or 4v4 button. ;)

bloah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3v3 is a noob thing on bnet... real players play solo or 2v2 at
Here we go again... Please explain to me... Why is it newb to play 3v3 games? Explain.

black_sh0es

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by WASTEDandREADY

wtf?everyone is a real player.whoever plays warcraft is a real player..so take ur head out of your ass..for the record,theres plenty of pros that happen to play 3v3,its where most noobs go,but if you play it,it doesn't make you noob.

Mr.Astaroth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by WASTEDandREADY
Thats being an asshole.As others have said,many newbs play on B.Net on 3v3 and are newbs.Also,I doubt you can call that newbish,as alas,if that was newbish,why would so many play it.Quite being an ass.Focus on the real things of WarCraft3.Or,leave,if you think everyone is a newb.
That just makes people mad:shoot

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Never go fiends against UD... I don't know why it just has never worked for me lol. And I sw Chibi's game wth mass gargs and those dual auras upgraded ghouls with unholy frenzy and cannibalize pwn all!

Mr.Astaroth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is owange.Shame really,when you get tired of the internet,you decide to go on sinlge player,and use that combo.I did that when I got bored:D