U~obsidian statues

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, in most battles I fight the food supplies of each faction are near or about 80, so yeah, they're equal. I don't see 'desparation' attacks happen since they fail half the time against strengthed armies.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL, ive made a couple of those in my day......
When you have no income, and you know the game is over.....
Comocazie!

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
rather then "desperate attempting" i usually just get as many units as i can to counter whatever hes getting, then wait, then, kill his units and voila! unguarded base for me! lalalalalalala

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I usually try to make "last stands" at my base. That's how I make my opponents earn their wins, not by being a sore loser and Farm Hiding. And besides, it's a LOT more fun. C'mon, what's better, running around in a panic trying to build stuff, or going down in a blaze of glory and watching your opponent's army take heavy casualties before you yourself go down? I prefer the latter. :D :D :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I figure I make it as hard as possible to beat me. Like rage said I will make my last stand at my base. although in the end i end up unsommoning everything and make a vein attemp at hiding a necropolis around the map. i have gotten my record i5 necropolis hidden.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hmm. Well they move at average speed. definately not slow, but not extremely fast.

the downside I would say is their decreased attack, their slower attack and the fact that they are not organic therefore unable to be healed by deathcoil.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
the upside is that if you got enough crappy units or spellcasters they can heal lotsa units fast, excelent support, not an atack force, unless you morph em to destroyers, then bye bye spellcasters!

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RageWinterchill
The CL's Ultimate is actually a very useful fire-and-forget Ultimate. Assuming you can get it, you can set it off during a pitched battle and watch as the enemy units take damage while adding to the CL's HP. It's basically a long-lasting Invulnerability Potion, however, as most of the players I've fought ignore the CL and go for someone else. He's just too hard to take down when using LS.
Not hard when u get al ur frosties attacking him at once :)

YaGottaTry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What i usually do i get 2 stats... either both on healing or 1 and 1.

Then i get 5 destroyers, and alsways devouer magic...
If there is a fountain of mana u can actually get full mana... their orb will last for a while

Allenmoor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
<lol> true true.............. obstian statues are good, but they get blown up easily and by the way if fiends burrow underground during battle, can the opponent some how raise them to ground level again?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Fiends regenerate at 5 hp per second while burrowed.

And No there is no way possible the enemy can raise your fiends from the ground. they can however use flying machines/shades/wards etc. to detect them in which they will continue to kill them. It is just like in SC with the zergs burrowed units.