U~New Rush?

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
New Rush?

ok i havent tried this out yet but can ppl try it out and tell me if it works? OK get a tomb of relics and buy that blight thing then place blight near opponent and build 2 crypts on them. ( well 1 st then build another one) then bring hero to protetc them and just start massing ghouls and keep rushing them by set rally into his base. Then get ur allies( if u have any ) to help u.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
i dont think that would last too long but have you ever did the undead tower rush
the nerbian ziggs are awesome right infront of their base...plus you got the healage from blight

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have seen that done, but it was done to a NE player, probably on of the best Io. that shows you that even the best players can tower rush. although it was a little later in the game it happened.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You cannot tower rush without units around and its not so easy unless you kill some of his units.

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead tower rushing is viable if you do it the right way. You CANNOT do it like a regular orc/human tower rush early game; you use it later on simply to FORCE your opponent to fight you; they obviously can't leave them there so they have to come out and fight. Use sacrificial skull obviously.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't suggest you do that, cause enemy usually find blight b4 you get to do anything more with it... apart from ur first building.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
zigs upgrade pretty fast, not nearly as fast as humans or orc, but they can work. and if u build it just out of sight then begin to move in....

great thing is ziggs are fortified

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmc what about halls of damned.Their dmg is pretty good towatds zigs,if you have enough money you make a combo of zigs and 3-4 halls.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Hmmc what about halls of damned.Their dmg is pretty good towatds zigs,if you have enough money you make a combo of zigs and 3-4 halls.
Halls are too expensive and don't really do very much damage, they happen to do about the same as nerubian towers do.

http://www.battle.net/war3/undead/buildingstats.shtml

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well ghouls can be good, if u know how to use them. especialy when u have to get them to run cause hunts, or higher level meele are going to wipe you out.

Ha, that was to funny, you and itt. I was willing to ban itt also :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Fiends would work better to defend the tower, since they are ranged and can attack siege easier than ghouls. They also have burrow, so you can just burrow them in front of the towers and unburrow when you need to defend from seige.