U~ndead Tower Rushing!

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead Tower Rushing!

Alright, don't start flaming me right off the bat. See, I was getting bored with Warcraft, so I decided to tower rush with every race. Undead is the new tower rusher...Granted, it's not much of a rush, but it's best since orc was nerfed. All you need is a graveyard, a hero, and tomb of relics.

You buy a sacrifical skull, and go to a base, use it outside of it, and start building zigs. When you can, upgrade them. Simple as that. It's pretty funny. You might not win, but you'll get a laugh!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh yeas, considering the ziggurates are fortified armor still (I think).

I personaly wouldn't do it with my real account, i prefer not to get laughed at, but it is fun to fool around. i remember doing it in ROC.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, but in RoC, you had to build a necropolis. Now, because of the shop, it saves you time and money. Of course anyone wouldn't do it on a REAL name...I made a different one for my tower rushing-ness....

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I remember piling 2 Death Stars outside someone's base while he was fighting away, before I went and killed his hero. He ran out later with a little force and w00t that was fun. Plus, when people came to save him they had a hell of a time getting to him. What still amazes me is the fact he didn't see me and didn't do anything about it. Death Stars, not any old tower.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Omega_Weapon_
Yeah, but in RoC, you had to build a necropolis. Now, because of the shop, it saves you time and money. Of course anyone wouldn't do it on a REAL name...I made a different one for my tower rushing-ness....
Actualy in TFT, Orc players build towers outside of enemy bases and just bombard them with destroyers. pretty sad since tower rushing is supposed to be noobish, yet i have seen it work versus good players. even a NE player did it and it worked.