U~ndead Strats

Allenmoor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead Strats

Hey guys I'm a noob at TFT so i really need some strageties to boost my Undead levels up. The only thing i've heard so far is that only noobs go around with Obstinate Statues, is that correct?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
not really. if massed them by yourself, then yes, but if u had like fiends or abombs with statues that is good. ill post my build order and stuff when im not in a rush.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ha! Obstinate Statues eh? Must be a close causin to Obsidien Statues.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well first i usually find out what my oponents are getting and try to counter that unless in at when biig bossy people like pan tell me what to get:p

Allenmoor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
<lol> i get it now but i got a problem.. i'm like realli slow. I like build heaps of men but the enemy has lesss and they kill all of my men, how is this so?

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they may have there units upgraded and u dont or the damage may be mroe piercing if u say went ghouls for some reason just them and the enemy had dryads hed probably own u ive seen it happen befroe always remember to upgrade ur units and see what your enemy is donig he could micro well to

Allenmoor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I see, but theres a problem.. I always forget to upgrade until the last seconds when its too late>> :'(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It is always good to upgrade early, cause that could mean the difference of the opening battle. If you have an advantage, use it.

The smartest thing is to try and fight only the fights you can win. Losing a hero like the deathknight is not the smartest thing, since he is the life line, the healer.

fiends are one of undeads best all around units, ranged, good HP good attack etc. When u have fiends and statues they regenerate at a mad rate. Then if u add abombs for a meat shield then the fiends will be protected. It is all about strategy.
"The end Justifys the means" I guess in this case.